Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2020, 01:12 AM
Kobold

Default I learned something new today!

So I've played far more eq than I care to admit....over 1000 days of actual /played time (not afk) on live plus countless more on blue and now teal / green. Ive played most classes to at least 60 so Im quite familiar with pretty much all EQ mechanics, but today I learned something new.

Ive always known that chanter slow was roughly equivalent to shammy slow, at least until shamans get their 75% slow (chanters top slow is 70% @ 57), but I hadn't realized that chanter slow is actually better than shammys until shammys hit lv 41 with togors (39 spell) and chanters take the lead again at 44 with shiftless deeds (65%) until shamans get Turgurs at 51 where they finally pull ahead (I believe from there forward).
Old 01-29-2020, 01:31 AM
Sarnak

Where you getting this from, because it seems faulty. Shman slow will be slightly better and slightly less mana from togor's forward.
Old 01-29-2020, 01:50 AM
Planar Protector

So you are actually three years younger then you really are!

Though.. a human is lucky to circle the sun 80 times. You sacrificed three of them for your Everquest experience.
Old 01-29-2020, 02:05 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you are actually three years younger then you really are!

Though.. a human is lucky to circle the sun 80 times. You sacrificed three of them for your Everquest experience.
It takes time to live...

Life is meaningless, everquest is meaningless, therefore Everquest is life.
Old 01-29-2020, 02:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostback [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It takes time to live...

Life is meaningless, everquest is meaningless, therefore Everquest is life.
Honestly, anything that isn't suffering in hunger in the cold wilderness trying to live another day is better then everyone elses existence.
Old 01-29-2020, 02:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly, anything that isn't suffering in hunger in the cold wilderness trying to live another day is better then everyone elses existence.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfE93xON8jk
Old 01-29-2020, 03:12 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by axisofebola [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where you getting this from, because it seems faulty. Shman slow will be slightly better and slightly less mana from togor's forward.
not quite togors forward as you have to remember enchanters get shiftless deeds at 44 which is better than togors (sure its 25 mana more), and next shammy spell is 51 turgurs.
Old 01-29-2020, 03:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalamurv [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not quite togors forward as you have to remember enchanters get shiftless deeds at 44 which is better than togors (sure its 25 mana more), and next shammy spell is 51 turgurs.
Again, where are getting this from, because it's wrong. Togor's is better than shiftless % and mana at 44.
Old 01-29-2020, 04:01 AM
Sarnak

I played Enchanter in live and I'm playing enchanter again on p99. I thought Shaman almost always (if not always) has a better slow than us but we have better haste.
Old 01-29-2020, 04:47 AM
Kobold

haha you know, I really shouldn't post so late...not sure why but had complete brain fart, was looking at max % for chanters spell and per level % of shammys
Closed Thread