Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2016, 06:13 AM
Fire Giant

Someone was talking about Erud's Crossing before. Zombie Sailors in the water off the coast of the island near the wreckage, an awesome low level camp, you got the beach, kerran cat friends who buy and sail.
Old 03-27-2016, 10:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psionide [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Someone was talking about Erud's Crossing before. Zombie Sailors in the water off the coast of the island near the wreckage, an awesome low level camp, you got the beach, kerran cat friends who buy and sail.
Also you can turn in their skins as a quest item in Erudin if you were so inclined.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarcolepticLTD [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh in case folks don't know (cause it usually ends up being a point of conversation/argument when you ask as a melee for a bind at gypsies) - Melee CAN be bound at the gypsy camp in NK. So if someone helpful tells you they can't it won't work, just ask them nicely to try anyways and they'll be surprised.
Melee can also bind in the Arena off Lake Rathe as well.
Old 04-01-2016, 04:36 PM
Kobold

I can't remember level ranges off hand, but I recall doing both of these at some point during the 40s on my druid:

- Forest Giant camp in Firiona Vie (not far from drovalgs). There's three of them. I don't think I've ever seen them camped. They have a chance to drop any of the typical stuff for forest giants, so it's not absolutely terrible money either. Pretty laid back camp.

- There's a single ogre guard in Feerrott that paths near the bridge. Easy, predictable mob to root rot. Drops a shield every time.
Old 04-01-2016, 07:25 PM
Planar Protector

A couple cool ones I've done when I got sick of the regular grinds:

Shaman - dwarf guards inside kaladim. There are a total of about 12 of them and if you're smart about where you park them you can pull 4 at a time and root rot without adding the others. Requires epic and can be nasty at times but zone out is right there. Total of 12pp/kill which is p nice. Additionally, if you bind at the Druid rings in BB you can gate, sell and kill the dwarven guards you encounter on the way back to kaladim before respawns. 50-54.

Enchanter - FV pirates. Charm the cartographer and fear kite everything in your path. Get a Druid for snares and you're settler from 33-42. Can honestly get like a level/1-2 hours once you get a rythym. Even faster if you can get a puller and another enchanter.

FV dog palace. Seriously, check this place out. I had no idea the drolvargs had a mountain hideout but they do. Crawling with enemies for chain pulls. Literally no loot but also no challenge as well.

TD spirocs also fear kiting. Get a proven and go to town.

Splitpaw - I love this zone for late 30s. In is down to the judges and park on the other side. It's a great place to pull to.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 59 Shaman
Lemonspoon Icebeaner - 52 Enchanter
Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 60 Enchanter
Old 04-01-2016, 07:46 PM
Planar Protector

I used to fear kite FV dogs in the middle of the field on my second rogue. Omg that was fun and made me so much more aware of my surroundings. That hideout was good too.
Old 04-01-2016, 07:49 PM
Planar Protector

Found this in a thread from 2010:

Another option is Krystal Aspen and Ran Walker in surefall glade. It will ruin some qeynos faction but youll make pretty good plat. Krystal drops 2 fs swords each time, Ran drops a staff...total vendor value of 27pp per 6 min spawn. Also a level 5ish mob that drops a 4pp staff that you can kill each round for a bit of extra cash.

If you do the surefall camp, just hug the right wall after killing Ran walker, there is a merchant that you dont lose faction on that you can sell all the loot to easily...just dont wander over to the archery range or go near any buildings ><

Seems like a pretty legit camp for a low mid 30s.
Old 04-01-2016, 11:37 PM
Kobold

Aqua Goblins in Oasis are never camped.
Old 04-02-2016, 09:59 AM
Aviak

mid 30s to mid 40ish undead ruins in DL in lost valley Close to rings/spires.

Got a neutral vendor in the middle with food, throwing stars and all kinds of useful stuff.

I Went there as a necro for undead fearkites and early charm training [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Can pop over to KC wall Groups if you get sick of soloing, or do other camps in the zone.
Close to ports so dont really need to be bound there for Quick CRs either. Only people i ever saw there was the occational monk farming the one spot for their robe turn in.

Also Spectre guards and one human roamer in qeynos catacombs. Same as the other Spectres throughout the World only not permasuperalwaysmegacamped. They came in pairs so good for charming and pathing lowbie rats make good lifetap-bait.

for lols: pirates by the ship in WW? ;P
Old 04-03-2016, 03:34 AM
Kobold

Emerald Jungle is usually empty as well. As a druid, charm a tiger, Levi and pull up onto the ledge/Park mobs there.

I imagine Swamp of No Hope is another zone with potential camps that most steer clear of.
Old 04-04-2016, 03:45 PM
Sarnak

The dwarves in BB rock.