Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2018, 03:02 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default *Almost* New to Everquest

Hello fellow adventurers,

I played everquest for the first time in 1999 (coincidentally enough) when I was 9 years old. I had an incredible time running around (and falling off of) Kelethin for a few months before ultimately losing interest. I moved on to ffxi, wow, eq2, rift, you name it until finally becoming an adult and settling for games that took less time. Anyways, to spare you guys my life story, I have downloaded project 1999 to see if I could re-enjoy and go through the discovery of everything Everquest has to offer. I say all that to say this, mmos are much more fun with people. If anyone else is starting anew and would like to group up or do some shenanigans with a newbie like myself, please send me a tell any time in game at Uncledoody or Uncledood. I would love to have some adventuring allies. Also I like to do things to hard way, so I will more than likely decline any handouts lol. Thanks in advance, and I look forward to seeing you all out in the fields.
Old 07-03-2018, 07:55 PM
Fire Giant

Check out the guild <Auld Lang Syne> if you like hardmode
Old 07-03-2018, 08:00 PM
Kobold

Ah, a fellow young inductee! I was 7 when my old man decided to introduce me to games (and EQ, respectively). Glad to see I wasn't the only one! \o/

I can guarantee you that, not only will you enjoy it, but you'll enjoy it even more, especially now that you can absorb even more about the game than you used to.

Our guild, Timelost, is specifically oriented towards folks taking things casually and is majority players new to P99 and/or EQ (with a few vets and returning players sprinkled in). If you're looking to join a guild that's roughly between levels 1-20 with some similar folks in the same boat as you, we'd love to have you! And if you decide you wanna' get into raiding or try something else, you're always welcome to! We'd be happy to have you regardless for how long. ^^ Just always happy to see a fellow new face. <3
Closed Thread