Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 09-10-2023, 08:04 AM
Banned

Default As a christian.

How do you deal with athiests or satanists who don't want to understand you, disrespect you and your boundaries, and lack all integrity and trust worthiness?
Old 09-10-2023, 12:13 PM
Kobold

I just do a 360 and walk away.
Old 09-10-2023, 12:51 PM
Planar Protector

I pray for them. I know that sounds like the cop out christian answer, but its true. If you think about it I actually feel quite bad for them. This world and the life experience can be quite disheartening and grim and thats even with Christ in my heart. I try to empathize with them in the sense that they're flying solo and dont have Christ to lean on and so therefore are taking lifes blows just full on without any relief. I know how hard that road is because I myself walked it before I picked up the cross. I just try my best to let Christ lead me in conversation with these people. Not to try to convert them or to convince them of anything but to try and show them true unconditional kindness and compassion. For Christs message was ultimately that.

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 09-10-2023, 01:08 PM
Planar Protector

I take comfort in the fact that while I'm chilling they will be roasting in an eternal fire, where their worm dieth not, and for literally the next 50 quad trillion years, I'll be chilling, they'll still be crying out, howling in agony for mercy

But our God has none. Once the trumpet sounds, zero mercy. That's the payday. I'd feel kind of cheated if everyone got to heaven. It wouldn't be fair!
Old 09-10-2023, 03:04 PM
Planar Protector

Old 09-10-2023, 04:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How do you deal with athiests or satanists who don't want to understand you, disrespect you and your boundaries, and lack all integrity and trust worthiness?
The same way I would treat anyone, including other Christians, that treat me that way. I block them from every aspect of my life and sleep like a baby.
Old 09-10-2023, 04:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The same way I would treat anyone, including other Christians, that treat me that way. I block them from every aspect of my life and sleep like a baby.
Yep.
Old 09-10-2023, 05:51 PM
Banned

Thanks all.

Yeah I blocked them and ended the relationship. It's in G-ds hands now. I care about them. I can't bear their sin on my soul or be their salvation. For I myself am not Jesus Christ or G-d.

I hope one day they will let go of the fear and shame that they choose to excuse their neglect, ignorance, and attempted domination of G-d and his creation.
Old 09-10-2023, 06:03 PM
Fire Giant

get a fucking therapist and touch grass, my god
Old 09-10-2023, 06:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
get a fucking therapist and touch grass, my god
Already got both. Pretty sure the grass and therapist agree too on this one [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]