Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2020, 03:23 PM
Large Rat

Can't even afford a torch? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-04-2020, 03:42 PM
Banned

Mr Smellybuttface, you've made your point. Ok? No need to continue repeating it.

Now can you please get off Brother Ramal's ass about his research? It is probably beyond your understanding anyway.
Old 02-04-2020, 03:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mr Smellybuttface, you've made your point. Ok? No need to continue repeating it.

Now can you please get off Brother Ramal's ass about his research? It is probably beyond your understanding anyway.
Fair enough, and it probably is beyond my understanding.

As far as the spirit of the thread, I’ve actually had an encounter with Solemn in-game, and it was positive. So for all the ranting and flaming aimed at him, I’ll at least add that my experience with him in game was cordial and he was helpful (I don’t give my game name out, so it was a relatively purely anonymous interaction with him).

For whatever that’s worth.
Old 02-04-2020, 04:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you admitting that the "top" of your racist parody guild aren't actually young PhDs?
Old 02-04-2020, 04:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smellybuttface [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fair enough, and it probably is beyond my understanding.
Actually it is quite simple even with the most basic of understanding. We are taking quantum particle theory and doing practical experiments trying to prove the theory. Applying quantum electrodynamics we are in essence simply "measuring" for a simpler term a photon and by that simple act we are able to "teleport" for a simpler term, that photon across a certain distance, however it is more like creating an exact copy of the photon that also holds a value ie data.

All very cool stuff, and that is why I am able to sit and play EQ all day. These tests are done over and over again by undergrads, I just pour over the data and make adjustments.

Yes, I am one of the people that is developing communication for space flight, not only just from mars and back, but much much larger distances. (I want to be able to play everquest with all of you when i go to alpha alpha centauri, and have better ping than you)
Old 02-04-2020, 04:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you admitting that the "top" of your racist parody guild aren't actually young PhDs?
It's not a racist guild.

But you've made your point, why do you have to keep repeating it?
Old 02-04-2020, 04:51 PM
Sarnak

Can we please let these “DMO Racist” topics die, let’s move on to other topics shall we?

DMO are good people and no one seems to have any actual evidence they are racists beyond a couple character names of questionable taste.
Old 02-04-2020, 05:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RipVanFish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can we please let these “DMO Racist” topics die, let’s move on to other topics shall we?

DMO are good people and no one seems to have any actual evidence they are racists beyond a couple character names of questionable taste.
You clearly don’t know Horza and the staff that caters to him.
Old 02-04-2020, 05:11 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You clearly don’t know Horza and the staff that caters to him.
I don't think anyone knows Horza, he seems like a very lonely guy.
Old 02-04-2020, 05:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Show me one top heavy nurse.
Closed Thread