Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2021, 03:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What insane beliefs do they have? What do they run against?

Another form of insanity.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

There, now you've got your training wheels. Go forth. Learn and consider.
It's called conviction, and you have to sort of admire them for standing for something: moral relativism and utilitarianism being the precise reason why the US is in shambles right now. I understand this may not accurately represent your self, personally, but I believe that's enough grandstanding for a swathe of people surrounding you who would prefer you dead for not joining their bullshit science experiments for an aging boomer population deathly afraid of catching, and dying to, the common cold.
Old 08-16-2021, 04:04 PM
Planar Protector

Hey Horza: How come you limit your posts to the cliches, one-liners, and pictures? I know you can do more than that and it might be interesting. Any particular reason? Feel free to PM it if it's an issue of not wanting to weaken a persona.

Danth
Old 08-16-2021, 04:10 PM
Planar Protector

Biden just said that he believes with every fiber of his being that American troops shouldn’t risk their lives if a countries own people won’t fight.

In other words he would have let Germany keep France and the rest of most of Europe.

He whispers… “ how many more lives??”

FYI in 2019 4x the number of police in America were killed in the line of duty in the USA than Afghanistan

Stupid libtard hippies convinced us nuke power was bad… and they convinced us to throw the Afghans to the wolves.

Sad.

Now Biden is talking about huge war if the taliban go too far, but he won’t leave 2500 there to prevent one.

Real sad.
Last edited by Jibartik; 08-16-2021 at 04:16 PM..
Old 08-16-2021, 04:12 PM
Planar Protector

Hey Danth: How come you aren't perturbed by Trumptards posting one-liners and cliches like "Detroit is unsalvageable, blacks have no work ethic" and "Ba'dmmm'tsssshhhhh?"
Old 08-16-2021, 04:18 PM
Planar Protector

Only you said that holy shit
Old 08-16-2021, 04:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey Danth:
Who said I'm not? I won't respond to something that I regard as wholly lacking in value, or from a source that I regard as beneath the effort of even bothering.

I answered you, so care to answer me now?

Danth
Old 08-16-2021, 04:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Only you said that holy shit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
everyone who had a strong work ethic in the Rust Belt has since left for opportunity elsewhere. The vast majority of it's remnants are not the bootstrap type if you know what I'm saying.
Old 08-16-2021, 04:22 PM
Banned

OPEC (sensing weakness) just told Biden to pound sand

Will not produce more oil after he groveled on his knees like the pathetic fool that he is

https://www.reuters.com/business/ene...es-2021-08-16/

Quote:
LONDON, Aug 16 (Reuters) - OPEC and its allies, including Russia, believe oil markets do not need more oil than they plan to release in the coming months, despite U.S. pressure to add supplies to check an oil price rise, four sources told Reuters.
Old 08-16-2021, 04:23 PM
Banned

The thing is, even when I disagree with Danth sometimes he has something factual, coherent and not hypocritical backing his assertions.

I can respect his opinions because they are well founded.

Horza is all about the usual double standards, and basically someone you'd expect to be shining a laser pointer in the eyes of the National Guard.

Just totally agenda driven and destructive at any cost. Yet portrays himself as "tolerant" and others as violent extremists or genetic waste fools (inbred rednecks etc). I'm far from racist but his types getting owned by a small Erudite RP guild branded me as such in a desperate political appeal to the higher ups.

There's a bunch of his types in the green UN who unsurprisingly operate with impunity.

Not a troll.

It is destroying things here all the same. Neat, huh?
Last edited by Nirgon; 08-16-2021 at 04:25 PM..
Old 08-16-2021, 04:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not the bootstrap type
Biden: “why should we risk American lives for people who won’t even fight for their own country?”

Hmmmmmmmm what’s the difference?
Closed Thread