Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2019, 01:17 PM
Large Bat

Default Multiple line macro

the first 2 lines work but the third does not
I triple purpose a macro for space constraints /loc /doability 1 (Sense Heading) /corpse and only line 1 and 2 will work
Old 10-14-2019, 01:31 PM
Planar Protector

This might be intentional. I just filed a bug about how the /pause command wasn't added until later, and similarly multi-line macros might not have worked at launch.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 10-14-2019, 02:22 PM
Large Bat

Except 2 lines are working. I can use any combination of the 2 but not all 3. There is also no need for a pause between using these commands
Old 10-14-2019, 02:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by b11ri11an [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Except 2 lines are working. I can use any combination of the 2 but not all 3. There is also no need for a pause between using these commands
Right, I was just saying that stuff worked differently in classic (both commands and macros), so the behavior could be classic, or part of a classic fix. I'm not trying to speak for the devs (who I'm sure will weigh in), I'm just pointing out that this may be a "feature, not a bug" (or part of one).

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 10-14-2019, 07:54 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

All 5 of my socials are working correctly. There's nothing that would be preventing this.

Project 1999 Setup Guide
Old 10-14-2019, 07:54 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Moving to resolved. If additional people are affected by this please open a new thread in bugs.

Project 1999 Setup Guide
Closed Thread