Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2019, 04:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wasn't referring to you, but the '3 years of Russia' MAGA types who for some reason seem to think articles of impeachment are voted on by the Senate and not the House.
Ah. I see what you meant I suppose. The part you quoted implied you meant something different.

I just can’t wait for the orange pillsbury doughboy to get booted from office. Unfortunately he’s just a symptom of a much bigger problem: the hearts and souls of the American electorate.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 09-28-2019, 04:30 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Impeaching is the easy part. He will certainly be impeached. Conviction is the hard part. The Senate isn't likely to flip on him enough to get the 2/3 necessary.
Generally it's hard to get convictions when there is no crime. Your fanatical delusional insanity isn't helping you or anyone else. Hate will only keep you a miserable person. If you step back and look at actual facts, your TDS will clear up almost instantly. I'd be happy to provide that red pill if you are willing to listen to reason. Fanatics see the light every day. I don't think you lefists are bad people, just misguided and misinformed by listening to lies being fed to you.

Case in point: https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/25...ver-requested/

Tldr, CNN skips over 500 words of a conversation to shoehorn a false narrative about Trump asking Ukraine to investigate Biden.

For what it's worth Biden's son and his friend got put on the board of a Ukranian energy company as well as named consultants and were paid over $87,000 a month...each. Never mind the fact neither had any experience in anything Ukraine related or energy related. His dad was VP though, that's gotta be worth something. Funny that Biden is on record bragging he got the prosecuter who was investigating the situation fired by threatening to hold back $1,000,000,000 in US aid if they didn't can him. You can see that video here:

https://www.wsj.com/video/opinion-jo...3CA0E81D8.html

I have family members like you guys, they have their preconceived notions and opinions. Any evidence or facts to the contrary be damned. I guess people dont like to be wrong and will go to any extreme in denial rather than admit it. Rationality can restore your sanity, you just have to use your head. I love my relatives, regardless though.
Old 09-28-2019, 04:34 PM
Planar Protector

The Federalist website that you linked is really something else.

Quote:
Climate Worship Is Nothing More Than Rebranded Paganism.

We're seeing sexualized dances, hallucinogens, worshiping nature, confessing sins in pagan animism, worshiping purified teen saints, all to promote a supposedly greater cause.

If nothing else, the last few days should be enough to prove that Western civilization, a product of more than 1,500 years of Judeo-Christian values, is facing its most significant and sustained challenge in centuries from tribalistic paganism, a force that seeks not only to turn back time but essentially to destroy the entire current edifice.
Old 09-28-2019, 04:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasarious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Generally it's hard to get convictions when there is no crime. Your fanatical delusional insanity isn't helping you or anyone else. Hate will only keep you a miserable person. If you step back and look at actual facts, your TDS will clear up almost instantly. I'd be happy to provide that red pill if you are willing to listen to reason. Fanatics see the light every day. I don't think you lefists are bad people, just misguided and misinformed by listening to lies being fed to you.

Case in point: https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/25...ver-requested/

Tldr, CNN skips over 500 words of a conversation to shoehorn a false narrative about Trump asking Ukraine to investigate Biden.

For what it's worth Biden's son and his friend got put on the board of a Ukranian energy company as well as named consultants and were paid over $87,000 a month...each. Never mind the fact neither had any experience in anything Ukraine related or energy related. His dad was VP though, that's gotta be worth something. Funny that Biden is on record bragging he got the prosecuter who was investigating the situation fired by threatening to hold back $1,000,000,000 in US aid if they didn't can him. You can see that video here:

https://www.wsj.com/video/opinion-jo...3CA0E81D8.html

I have family members like you guys, they have their preconceived notions and opinions. Any evidence or facts to the contrary be damned. I guess people dont like to be wrong and will go to any extreme in denial rather than admit it. Rationality can restore your sanity, you just have to use your head. I love my relatives, regardless though.
I won't even try to defend Biden; fuck that guy.

But if you truly don't believe there's even a chance that Trump committed at least one impeachable offense ... your family members aren't the only ones who:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasarious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
have their preconceived notions and opinions. Any evidence or facts to the contrary be damned.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 09-28-2019, 04:37 PM
Planar Protector

Did you seriously just quote the federalist?

/facepalm

Old 09-28-2019, 04:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I won't even try to defend Biden; fuck that guy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg U2mslga.jpg (89.6 KB, 5 views)
Old 09-28-2019, 04:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Federalist website that you linked is really something else.
I know right?

Super serious resource vetting happening in this thread.

Old 09-28-2019, 04:42 PM
Planar Protector

is this something I can bet on?

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 09-28-2019, 04:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
As secular liberalism destroyed the fundamental ties that bind society — faith, flag, and family — the human instincts for faith — to believe, worship, submit, and fear — didn’t just go away but manifested in various other pre-civilized tribal ways. That is why members of “Extinction Rebellion” do what they do. Extinction Rebellion is an apocalyptic cult that wants to radically end every thing around you, from your private cars to the burgers you eat and the plastic chairs in your yard. It is a cult that was formed after its founder took psychedelic drugs and prayed for “social change.”
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-28-2019, 04:52 PM
Planar Protector

I can feel the pagan animism taking hold over me, their sexualized dances are just too irresistible.
Closed Thread