Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2019, 01:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Swing and a miss there too. You dismissed it because there was a margin of error....well shit, guess if you are trying to get real numbers. Errors don't matter. The Nazi and Cartel was side note you obviously have trouble making the correlation to. And I'll take that as a no that you have 0 evidence that there was evidence that origins of MS-13 were American citizens right?
What? Why would I dismiss an article that I cited in the first place?
Old 10-17-2019, 09:58 AM
Fire Giant

Still no evidence I see. It's pretty simple, it's called vetting the articles for biases. That would explain why you are so adamant about evidence from the right but never can provide anything for yourself.

If only you would put yourself through the same vetting process you give Trump...….but I get it, it's easier to be an entitled idiot than be a thorough thinking person.
Old 10-17-2019, 11:21 AM
Planar Protector

You don't even understand what a margin of error is, do you? If you won't accept any sources at all, even the Justice Department, if they have even a 0.01% margin of error because it makes the numbers "not real," then I don't know what to tell you. Which of us is an idiot is pretty clear, go take a statistics class.
Old 10-17-2019, 06:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The children of Salvadoran immigrants born here are citizens, no matter how much you don't want them to be.
Alas, this is true. My grandchild will be half yuca y plantain
Old 10-17-2019, 06:53 PM
Planar Protector

Trump is the president of the united states.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 10-17-2019, 07:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Alas, this is true. My grandchild will be half yuca y plantain
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 999999-61708 JTT plantain saltys.jpg (41.5 KB, 14 views)
Old 10-17-2019, 07:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You don't even understand what a margin of error is, do you? If you won't accept any sources at all, even the Justice Department, if they have even a 0.01% margin of error because it makes the numbers "not real," then I don't know what to tell you. Which of us is an idiot is pretty clear, go take a statistics class.
Lol you don't understand what a margin of error is.

Margin of error: an amount (usually small) that is allowed for in case of miscalculation or change of circumstances.

Sucks I literally have to post definitions for you to understand. Margin of error, although normally applies to something small, can mean ANY margin.

If you went to statistics class, you'd know there is a mean. The mean refers to an average. If the FBI reports 5,000. Immigration office reports 12,000 and someone else reports 7,000. You take the mean.

When the FBI reports it's close to 10,000 in 2009 and you use that as a source. Then there is a more recent source from the FBI from 2015 that says "we actually don't know the real number." That is a margin of error that was adjusted but it could be almost any number (more than 10,000 or less than 10,000). Jesus, you are dumb.
Old 10-17-2019, 07:27 PM
Planar Protector

What does any of this have to do with your apparent belief that second-generation immigrants aren't born citizens? I'm not sure what difference it makes if there are 12,000 or 10,000 or 7,000 MS-13 members for the sake of your argument.
Old 10-17-2019, 07:31 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
What does any of this have to do with your apparent belief that second-generation immigrants aren't born citizens? I'm not sure what difference it makes if there are 12,000 or 10,000 or 7,000 MS-13 members for the sake of your argument.
Well considering that was YOUR argument, not really sure what to tell you. I figured you'd have to cop out and put words in my mouth. Post the line where I said that? You know resorting to calling someone racist isn't a good cop out for being stupid.
Old 10-17-2019, 07:32 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Another Trump supporter unwilling to provide even a single shred of evidence to support his made up nonsense. Put up or shut up.

According to the Associated Press, citing Justice Department figures, there are about 10,000 MS-13 members in the United States, most of them U.S. citizens.
Closed Thread