Kobold

okay good, test worked

[Famalin Wisdomseed - High Elf Wizard - Quellious - 99 to 01]
Old 10-07-2019, 01:16 AM
Planar Protector

No guise for my icky =(
Old 10-07-2019, 01:20 AM
Sarnak

I'm gonna be honest, if I'd been told I'd be spending 4 hours of exp time to kill a Griffon in a shed in Iceclad, get a couple illusion pots and a .5% chance of a guise... I'd have probably just stuck to XPing.

Love the server and all, but the event was thrown together an hour before it started and it showed.
Old 10-07-2019, 01:31 AM
Fire Giant

>people who post in rnf
>people who play on p99

pick one
Old 10-07-2019, 01:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeboim [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd have probably just stuck to XPing.
Very classic. LOL.

But you always had the chance of some GM putting some crazy ass item on the event mob, so people bought in anyway.
Old 10-07-2019, 03:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jauna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The cunts who posted Enchanter Cha posts and not interveneing the "its if good enough for an enchanter it must be good for a bard.." tier pots didnt help either. or my something calling them dumb god damn its 5am

train of thought lost

THREE server ticks. hard to plan for. hard to work around. Sometimes you are the elder god king of mezzing 5 targets, sometimes you cant mez 3 because of nicely timed incoming bashes to you and resists.

Who am i kidding i cant change anyones mind at this point on this account because for some reason past posts matter vs experience.

Again, i give up knowing that Green99 will have 90% woodelf bards with points into CHA, 10% whatthefuck ever

Once that first generation of bards gets their shit pushed in by anything relevant they will remake, swarm until 55, get bored and pick up city of heroes/wowClassic and wait for Kunark for cheap ac/hp/sta bard shit and begin again to wait until Green992.0 as their Green99 alts get shuffled into Blue99s population and something. Remember that elf sexdoll a few threads ago? i am going to drunkenly mating press that thing until i pass out because i am repeating the same argument of shitty CHA bards I have in the past for 4~ years now and old enough to realize that people will do what they wanna do no matter what others do because it do.

Sonder, I am still unable to see 50% of your signature and dont know if its just on my end or not.
Yeah im sure the extra 20 hp or whatever is gonna save all the weak bards...
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 10-13-2019, 04:47 AM
Banned

I am still here and I am not sure why or how. I see my other post got nuked but I still remain.

Having a weird self survivors guilt thing going on here.
Closed Thread