Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2011, 08:43 PM
Fire Giant

Any word on bash? Damage seems unaffected by level or shield's AC. The latter in particular should be determining bash damage, but it clearly doesn't and I'm bashing for a maximum damage of 8 with an AC28 shield. Paladins and shadowknights should be able to bash for reasonable damage, it was part of the appeal of going with a one-hander. I'm guessing this was broken when pet kick/bash damage was rightfully nerfed.
Old 06-17-2011, 08:59 PM
Sarnak

WTB Math
Old 07-10-2011, 11:49 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiksilver [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I played a classic monk up until OOW era. I remember during velious/luclin that upon FD and standing back up the mobs would still be aggrod on you. It took a few attempts at FD until they were mem wiped OR they reset to their static (or original roaming path) spawn spot.

Only reason this was worth remembering was that I led quite a few PUG kael raids and I used to split the protectors of Zek (3 static spawns side by side) using this knowledge.

I have a 51 monk on this server but stopped playing once I felt that this FD "nerf" was coming up. I'll start him back up again once the bugs are worked out [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It isn't quite nearly as accurate as original, but hopefully they will work it out.

I played a monk throughout classic onward, and it was never quite this cruel.
Old 07-12-2011, 09:33 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinWK [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It isn't quite nearly as accurate as original, but hopefully they will work it out.

I played a monk throughout classic onward, and it was never quite this cruel.
I also played a monk classic through luclin. When these changes originally went through, it became less where and when you FD and more about when you timed your javelin throw to split off mobs. This is why you needed 2 and 3 monk pull teams to pull the bigger raid zones later on.

It's not perfect, but it's alot closer to what I remember.