Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs > Velious Beta > NPC Bugs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-05-2016, 03:07 PM
Sarnak

Wink Plane of Mischief Mobs

I was a mischief regular on Live (got there in late Velious) and then much later on EQMAC (yes I am mental) and there are some problems with pom. Some to do with questing, some to do with mobs.

Going to put the mob issues here.

1. All of the puppets hit for 400+. It seems they almost all hit for 400+ for max hit. This was only for Rallos. Next in power was Inny and Bristlebane hitting in the 300's. The tribunal did not hit for over 200, they were a team! All other puppets were somewhere around a 200 max hit, all with 32k hps. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

2. Sniffles/Stomples. The spawn point is not exactly in the right place (should be centered) and the models are the wrong size. Sniffles should be an EW bunny and Stomples a rabbit the size of a skunk. This is a nitpick, but this is how it was.

3. Twenty Two, this guy was long gone by the time Velious was wrapping up. same with the other no-body mobs.

It's a shame that the old POM EZBOARD is gone to the world. Let me see if I can fire up the wayback machine and get the chronology of changes that were documented here. They will have to do with the quest bugs I need to enter as well. (e.g. the gift box quest)

There were a few nerfs/changes that it seems this iteration of PoM is at an in-between state relative to them.

Thanks for listening to me whine about my third PoM experience. Its my fault for not participating in the beta, I gave a ton of EQMAC zone data to 'someone' right as EQMAC was shutting down. To... someone??