Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2010, 05:50 PM
Kobold

Default Hi! I like to complain about p99 staff cause im lame....

Lol you guys bitch and moan at the staff of p99 24/7 about how they suck or are mean or whatever problems you have with them.....

They work for free.....if you dont like there service then quit, but to constantly talk to them like they OWE you something and treat them like shit, your damn right they talk down to you and are defensive as fuck on these forums......they don't owe you anything, they do this on there own time without any reward.....you guys are the ones who need to grow up.....

You say they dont let people argue there points without getting banned, but I see plenty of people arguing with them ALL THE TIME on here and not even getting a rise out of them....however if your "argument" is....

IM RIGHT! YOUR WRONG! FUCK YOUR MOTHER! IM PRIVILEGED!

And your not willing to EVER bend on that view.....then no shit they ban you, and no shit they don't listen to your rants on the forums......

And btw one of my best friends IRL was banned by Uth for acting like a ass, but he doesnt make 150 accts bitching about it on forums, he knows he was wrong, and he lives with it.......you all should take notes and grow up......your not 12 anymore.....and no one on this game owes you shit.....

BUT YOU ALL OWE THEM........without theyre work you'd have no game to play (or get banned from) and nothing to bitch about, and therefore no life......

Fact is: if they want to ban everyone today, thats there decision if you dont like it, dont play, if you don't play, get the fuck off these forums.....
Old 10-14-2010, 06:00 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokum-6n0m3 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol you guys bitch and moan at the staff of p99 24/7 about how they suck or are mean or whatever problems you have with them.....

They work for free.....if you dont like there service then quit, but to constantly talk to them like they OWE you something and treat them like shit, your damn right they talk down to you and are defensive as fuck on these forums......they don't owe you anything, they do this on there own time without any reward.....you guys are the ones who need to grow up.....

You say they dont let people argue there points without getting banned, but I see plenty of people arguing with them ALL THE TIME on here and not even getting a rise out of them....however if your "argument" is....

IM RIGHT! YOUR WRONG! FUCK YOUR MOTHER! IM PRIVILEGED!

And your not willing to EVER bend on that view.....then no shit they ban you, and no shit they don't listen to your rants on the forums......

And btw one of my best friends IRL was banned by Uth for acting like a ass, but he doesnt make 150 accts bitching about it on forums, he knows he was wrong, and he lives with it.......you all should take notes and grow up......your not 12 anymore.....and no one on this game owes you shit.....

BUT YOU ALL OWE THEM........without theyre work you'd have no game to play (or get banned from) and nothing to bitch about, and therefore no life......

Fact is: if they want to ban everyone today, thats there decision if you dont like it, dont play, if you don't play, get the fuck off these forums.....
I am goign to give this the same lame brain response that most would
U mad Bro?
Old 10-14-2010, 06:03 PM
Fire Giant

bro, mad u?

"Life's short and hard like a body building elf."
Old 10-14-2010, 06:06 PM
Fire Giant

mad u bro?"
Old 10-14-2010, 06:11 PM
Kobold

Actually no lol, not at all, just dont understand the bitching all the time, it just seems more adult to say "I don't like the way things are ran here....take care"

Then spend months calling them out on so-called flaws.....

I dont mind ppl not agreeing with GMs, I dont mind them posting about it, but if you expect to get results from it, you should really think about how you argue those points.....thats all.....

First off let me say I don't know Taxi, nor much of the situation regarding his ban, but I do know that he comes off like a whiney bitch and Uth looks like the man........

And Taxi might have a valid point in how he was wronged....but bitching like a child makes him look like a tool......thats all....I could careless but to bitch about how they do things the way everyone does and actually EXPECT to get results from it, is retarded at best....
Old 10-14-2010, 06:13 PM
Kobold

O and Taxi is NOWHERE near the worst case. On many of his post he atleast tries to show some control. Just happens he's the easiest name to remember 8)
Old 10-14-2010, 06:18 PM
Sarnak

OMG TAXI THESE PPL WERE INB4 ME WITH U MAD BREWS!!!!!

FML!

Swishahouse Swishablast
Luminary of 57 Spirits
Junglist
Bard of 16 Anthems
Pokeball Flinger
Old 10-14-2010, 10:47 PM
Fire Giant

Copenhagen. 'Nuff said.
Old 10-15-2010, 11:34 AM
Banned

T0KUM!! whats up bro, you loggin in ever lately?
Old 10-15-2010, 11:44 AM
Fire Giant

there really are very few negative threads about GM's
Closed Thread