Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Screenshots

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2014, 01:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if you guys have evidence of him 2boxing aka screenshots of him admitting it

or

are talking to to one of his known alts while the shaman is logged in at Tranix

PETITION IT

otherwise you are simply trolling

( he prob has someone log in the shaman while he logs in the monk to do all that crap. If anyone thinks Clark himself has been there 24/7 they are dumb. )
AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOOD DON'T EVER LET THE PERSON KNOW YOU ARE REPORTING THEM

I had a GM respond that he was already watching someone I reported but another necromancer blew his spot up for 5 minutes telling him he's reporting him, which the GM said have him ample time to get someone else to the keyboard.

But on the other hand if you have cold hard screenie/fraps(nomnomnom) proof, post it the day they get banned and we can have some delicious new topics
Old 10-17-2014, 01:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is there any other mob in the game similar to this that people claim in this fashion?
hadden?
Old 10-17-2014, 01:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Eratani reaches Planar Protector status...
oh wow didnt even notice.

Thanks everyone! Couldnt have done it without you, or you, and you, but especially YOU
Old 10-17-2014, 01:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrench [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hadden?
hmm good call, I guess thats about the closest thing that resembles Tranix....

however I think that one also has had some debate about FTE vs claiming it lol
Old 10-17-2014, 01:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
hmm good call, I guess thats about the closest thing that resembles Tranix....

however I think that one also has had some debate about FTE vs claiming it lol
I am leaning towards if it's something you can solo kill, it should broadly be considered a camp if it has one and only one spawn point.
Old 10-17-2014, 04:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am leaning towards if it's something you can solo kill, it should broadly be considered a camp if it has one and only one spawn point.
This is the issue korb, because the camp is so easy any one person can decide, "this is mine now, forever!" And none of the rest of the server can enjoy the 'fun' of killing and camping a fire giant in this fabulous pre-kunark zone, for a valuable reward!

100% of this server and the effort is for fun. Not proffit. If someone is making a proffit over everyone else's fun & potentially making people say, 'this server sucks because people are aholes on it.' Then we all loose.

As with all things on this server if someone is exploiting something and that has an effect on the server at large, a rule change is in order.

You had a post that listed the reasons this camp is contested and you left out, "a person wants to level up a classic toon and kill king tranix to get his magical crown!" For fun & role play and classic feels.

We should encourage that type of behavior on p99 blue at all costs. It's why we are all here.
Old 10-17-2014, 04:11 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Please no more fte mobs. We don't need catherin setting up shop here.
Old 10-17-2014, 04:18 PM
Planar Protector

I remember this one time, I logged in after work maybe around 6 pm est ( bout a year ago)

I said to myself, I wonder if any FGs are up....I gathered a couple people and ran over to Sol B.

As we killed that first roamer and worked our way up....low and behold there he was: King Tranix. He was standing there, his pet cackling as he played with his master's toes. Tranix's guards on high alert...their King could be under siege at any time.....but still there was a slight ease in their stance. There were not overly concerned.

My party rushed into KT's throne room and took on 4 giants at once, including the King himself. As I rummaged around the mangled corpses I saw something I did not expect.....King Tranix's Crown!!!!

Oh how I had wanted one of these for a long time. A very long time. I was getting tired of being feared when encountering a dragon and this was my answer! Plus it has no graphic so the ladies can finally get lost in my beautiful eyes....

What I wrote actually happened minus the RPG stuff....and its likely to never occur again so long as stuff like this is allowed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-17-2014, 04:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is the issue korb, because the camp is so easy any one person can decide, "this is mine now, forever!" And none of the rest of the server can enjoy the 'fun' of killing and camping a fire giant in this fabulous pre-kunark zone, for a valuable reward!

100% of this server and the effort is for fun. Not proffit. If someone is making a proffit over everyone else's fun & potentially making people say, 'this server sucks because people are aholes on it.' Then we all loose.

As with all things on this server if someone is exploiting something and that has an effect on the server at large, a rule change is in order.

You had a post that listed the reasons this camp is contested and you left out, "a person wants to level up a classic toon and kill king tranix to get his magical crown!" For fun & role play and classic feels.

We should encourage that type of behavior on p99 blue at all costs. It's why we are all here.
I feels you bro, but should the same be applied to VP? Sorry guys I want to level up and slay all of the dragons can you stop slaying them endlessly?

Now the fact that the guy still has to leave to corpse a crown opens up the door to take the camp. I usually don't rule lawyer to force people OUT of camps but... if you're dead you ain't camping shit son.
Old 10-17-2014, 04:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I feels you bro, but should the same be applied to VP? Sorry guys I want to level up and slay all of the dragons can you stop slaying them endlessly?

Now the fact that the guy still has to leave to corpse a crown opens up the door to take the camp. I usually don't rule lawyer to force people OUT of camps but... if you're dead you ain't camping shit son.
hes bound there and as soon as he dies his character load in right there and its still his camp

so you have like a 1-2 min window to 'swoop in'

its highly unlikely.....and if he simply asks a guildmate or 'friend' to come grab the crown from him to transfer, then he doesnt even have to corpse !
Closed Thread