Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Screenshots

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2018, 05:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't worry buddy, more screenshots coming soon!
He's back!!!!!!! We waitin Ivan!! Chop Chop buddy!
Old 09-27-2018, 08:42 PM
Planar Protector

same guy who posted him and his wifey having sex on off topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 09-27-2018, 09:36 PM
Large Bat

Amazing... Just wow
Old 10-12-2018, 01:18 AM
Orc

Hello friends.

As we left off, we had ventured into Crushbone to farm up some belts/pads with the hopes of getting a new dagger. Well, we've come a long way since then, and I'm sorry I haven't kept you guys updated. Ol' dad has been involved in a python course for the past month, but old Dorivc doesn't mess around - he remembered to take screenshots.

The journey continues.. we head for Guk

In a fury of dwarf piss and drunken stupor - I killed those ogres where they stood. That be my uncle. T'was a good dwarf.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Somewhere along the way, we decided to sneak into Cazic Thule for the hell of it, and it turned out we met a lizardman named Reptox. He was slaying beasts, and so we stayed a while and listened to his story. He rewarded us with rogue treasures! He was streaming.

Aye, Dorvic was starting to feel like a rogue now. So, we headed to Guk with our new gear and found a group near the entrance of Lower Guk, we gained a few levels without taking screenshots.. In addition to that blunder, I foolishly tried to sneak into Lower Guk to collect a rotting Mask of Deception. Dorvic died. I let his corpse rot, until a GM restored it 2-3 days ago [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Anyway, we decided to visit Unrest since it is Spooky month. Dorvic remembers a time back in live when giant skeletons used to spawn and roam the starter areas during Spooky month.

We had a good time in Unrest, aside from all the trains, but sometimes people actually call out and we all make it, and sometimes we don't and remember we forgot to get a bind, but we got to see a few named we had long forgot about..

Forgive me, I must have been in a hurry. I missed a few, cool, screenshots while I was here. Really cool place to be drunk in-game, though. I felt bad for killing a scared ancestor. I really should take up brewing in-game. I had a thought of having a party at Kelethin, free drinks for all the lowbies. Hehe.

I'll post more tomorrow night! We're currently level 22. I'll post a gear update as well!

Edit: First picture was supposed to be second. Sorry! I won't go so long without posting again. That way I won't get my story backwards!
Edit2: For clarification, Reptox actually kept farming in Cazic Thule after giving me the gear in photo 2, and managed to get me a Ravenscale Chestguard from one of the named there.
Last edited by Ivar; 10-12-2018 at 01:47 AM..
Old 10-12-2018, 09:53 AM
Banned

Hell yeah man! Thanks for making my friday morning at work! Haha, walked into the office. Saw a notification from you, rushed over to this page! My day can now begin, thanks Dorvic!! I require these posts more and more now that i dont really play...
Old 10-12-2018, 11:40 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hell yeah man! Thanks for making my friday morning at work! Haha, walked into the office. Saw a notification from you, rushed over to this page! My day can now begin, thanks Dorvic!! I require these posts more and more now that i dont really play...
Yes sir! Thanks for stopping by!
Old 10-19-2018, 12:56 PM
Orc

Another Friday update!

Just a quick summary, I left off at level 22, and I just hit level 30 an hour ago. Here are some screenshots from my last bit of adventure!

Basement in Unrest. Some of these people I've been keeping up with to this point, and its pretty cool to see the same faces from time to time!

Headed up to Fireplace, one of my favorite spots to get experience at that level. Met some legit people, and had some luck with drops! I really dig undead areas.

Left Unrest with some decent loot! Being a Dwarf has many uses outside being a drunken fool.

I traveled to Mistmoore, and bounced back between Unrest and MM until I was high enough level to venture into HHK basement. It always helps to create more content when I get appreciation from the community.

I tried to solo this abomination, but I ended running out of the zone. I still haven't mastered the "ghost step backstab" yet.

I finally made it to HHK basement, made some friends and enemies here, but a Dwarf can let go of some grudges after a few bottles.

Cool Gnome Warrior that came out to help tank for us today!

Ding 30, first hell level.. of many to come. This group was great. I had a good time with them. Everyone was respectful, and everyone shared classic stories. I really liked Inamerata, a kind woman that was really great at enchanting! She's a old EQ vet, and I consider her to be an elder. I hope to meet some more people that played during old school EQ days, I'm 28 years old, so when I find older MMORPG-fanatics that have blamed the old classics - I'm all ears!

A spooky special is coming up SOON! 30+ screenshots from last night that I'll add all at once. I may add some fun narration.
Last edited by Ivar; 10-19-2018 at 12:59 PM..
Old 10-19-2018, 01:19 PM
Banned

Friggin Dorvic coming through with the cold cuts again. Well done my man, i have the biggest craving to drop all toons now and level up my 20sk... I'll be waiting patiently for the next chapter Dorvic.. You're doing god's work buddy.
Old 10-19-2018, 01:20 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Friggin Dorvic coming through with the cold cuts again. Well done my man, i have the biggest craving to drop all toons now and level up my 20sk... I'll be waiting patiently for the next chapter Dorvic.. You're doing god's work buddy.
That's very flattering. I hope you do start your alt back up, and maybe then we will come across each other down the road [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-19-2018, 01:33 PM
Sarnak

Ivar, this Dorvic thread is awesome! Hahah great stuff!
Closed Thread