Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2015, 01:52 PM
Banned

+7cha bracers 25pp each, +7 cha rings 75pp each, drake legs 200pp, siren scale robe(resists) 1.2k, opalline earrings 100p each, gypsy medallion 100p, elliptical veil 600p, syran helm 800p.
The rest of the slots fill with int/mana/hp. If you have some money left over pick up +mr bracers, jac rings.
Jboots you can do at lvl 30(sro) so dont waste half your money on them.
Enchanter is rough til lvl 16 and then it is a breeze from there. Any questions or if you need any spells made send me a tell online to Qtip if you see me on.
Old 03-19-2015, 01:56 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnomishfirework [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
10k, you say? Isn't that the typical denomination RMT come in? I'll petition a GM so they can be sure to flag your account as legit so it doesn't get banned. Would hate for your friends to accidentalyl get you banend for giving you 1 way trades. you are welcome, friend.
Please do! Get rid of the RMTing scum.

Naw, I had some pals give me a ton of crappy items to sell, and about 5k, the end result was 9900pp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrKvothe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What do you want from the character? Do you need to be able to solo farm cash camps at higher levels, do you need to be able to rack up pvp kill-shots? How important is gate to you? What level range do you care about your relative pve/pvp power the most? From the information you've given us, the only class that can be eliminated from the list is druid (because of your p.s.).
I'd like to be able to do some solo PvP. I'm here to get some "yellow text". Being able to do that would be my primary interest in a class. I don't see myself just grinding to 60 as fast as possible, i'll probably level to idk 14, run around and fight people for a few days, get to 20, same thing etc, 30 terrorize mistmoore for a while etc. With that said I'm not very experienced in PvP, so I want something I can learn with.
Last edited by Danger; 03-19-2015 at 02:17 PM..
Old 03-19-2015, 02:00 PM
Banned

resist gear is pointless unless you can afford a full set which he clearly cant, buy high value items for whatever class you pick

decent things , like a full suit of 200-300p per piece gear.

dont buy 2 pieces of mith and be empty in other slots.
Old 03-20-2015, 09:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnaros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i bought jboots for 2k for my monk yesterday but yeah all you really need is MR and jboots, nothing else matters until high end levels
stealth gloat, you paid 5 and you know it, this is why people call you fagnaros
Old 03-20-2015, 09:40 AM
Fire Giant

can get the bracers, neck,rings easily within that budget. bracers cost like 15p to make so maybe 50p top to buy, neck is probably 150p and rings are around 1k. could also go with the white gold neck instead of plat wolf's eye and I think those are around 500p each. if he goes melee that can use a rbf that's another cheap piece.
Old 03-20-2015, 09:46 AM
Banned

For 10k you can probably get around 80 mr which is all you need and either a good weapon or jboots or both

There is a reason people move here from blue
Old 03-20-2015, 09:52 AM
Banned

Npc root is different but lvling my monk I had 85 me and never got rooted up into the 50s
Old 03-20-2015, 12:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please do! Get rid of the RMTing scum.

Naw, I had some pals give me a ton of crappy items to sell, and about 5k, the end result was 9900pp.

I'd like to be able to do some solo PvP. I'm here to get some "yellow text". Being able to do that would be my primary interest in a class. I don't see myself just grinding to 60 as fast as possible, i'll probably level to idk 14, run around and fight people for a few days, get to 20, same thing etc, 30 terrorize mistmoore for a while etc. With that said I'm not very experienced in PvP, so I want something I can learn with.
Just an observation: the server pop isn't so large that you can terrorize a +/-4 level range and then comfortably find exp groups a week later. Additionally, there's going to be twinks leveling and pk'ing in these zones with fungi, etc. You won't be top dawg with 10k pp worth of gear.

An obvious work around is to find 1 or more buddies or even a guild to partner up with for leveling and, if you're up for it, pvp. Your plan will work much better with some support.
Old 03-20-2015, 12:40 PM
Banned

good advice in this thread would take heed
Old 03-20-2015, 12:43 PM
Banned

2x Resist Rings = 2k
2x HP Rings = 250
White Gold Necklace = 1k
2x MR Bracers = 100pp

Melee, pick up a CSS or something equivalent for 1k. Caster pick up stein and maybe GBS for 1.5k... not sure on those prices.

Jboots - 4k

Full banded, fbr, oracle, advisor, etc will probably be free as a handout.

Bank the change for spells, pumice stones, other consumables.
Closed Thread