Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2019, 09:54 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
blatant kill steals
Had this happen to the little rag tag group of gnomes I assembled. We were camping a spawn of a couple days at lvl 1/2, pretty obvious we were there. A lvl3 or so came by and started pulling every spawn from our little spot.

So, every time the kos named npc troll came by, I aggro'd her and trained her to the KS'er. Got us both killed a few times before she figured out I was doing it on purpose. Didn't get KS'd on purpose after that [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-26-2019, 11:19 AM
Aviak

Got tired of kills being ganked from me while soloing in front of BB. While also asking to be invited to the group of 4. Decided to head to the Haunted Ruins. Died to a giant rat. Ran back, died to a wolf on the way. Ran back again. Got first corpse, continued on to get corpse that had stuff. Got it. Died immediately afterwords from a dread corpse. Ran back, died again to that fucking wolf. Proceed. Corpse 1, Corpse 2. Died again to a skeleton. Ran back got corpse. Ran to close to Chandra Handler. Died. Ran back, died to that mother fucking son of a bitch wolf again. Ran back. Corpse 1, corpse 2. Watched a guy fighting a skeleton and losing. He asked for help. I Died. Logged. Thinking about logging back in now. I hate this game so much. But I know it's true love.
Old 10-26-2019, 11:24 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Watched a guy fighting a skeleton and losing. He asked for help. I Died. Logged.
chortled
Old 10-26-2019, 11:27 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Got tired of kills being ganked from me while soloing in front of BB. While also asking to be invited to the group of 4. Decided to head to the Haunted Ruins. Died to a giant rat. Ran back, died to a wolf on the way. Ran back again. Got first corpse, continued on to get corpse that had stuff. Got it. Died immediately afterwords from a dread corpse. Ran back, died again to that fucking wolf. Proceed. Corpse 1, Corpse 2. Died again to a skeleton. Ran back got corpse. Ran to close to Chandra Handler. Died. Ran back, died to that mother fucking son of a bitch wolf again. Ran back. Corpse 1, corpse 2. Watched a guy fighting a skeleton and losing. He asked for help. I Died. Logged. Thinking about logging back in now. I hate this game so much. But I know it's true love.

Deaths from wandering to unsafe areas and failed CR's. Sounds about as "classic" as it gets! I love i!
Old 10-26-2019, 11:33 AM
Aviak

Leveled to 12 on Harms - 1 of 2 people (not anon) that could bind. Holy hell the tells...
Old 10-26-2019, 01:24 PM
Planar Protector

I was so excited I didn't pay any attention to which [+] button I was hitting during character create [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-26-2019, 02:04 PM
Planar Protector

I was competing for spawns in n ro against a dwarf immigrant (bet he was a rogue).

He got into trouble against a fire beetle so i helped him out. We grouped up after that and things got smoother. Previously our competition was losing us mobs. After grouping up we were able to monopolise 3 x lvl 1 and 1 x lvl 2 spawns right next to a vendor.

Felt bad for the other low levels running around struggling to find mobs but none of them wanted to join us (apparently sharing would slow down xp) so we were happy with our 4 mobs / min cycle.
Old 10-26-2019, 02:07 PM
Planar Protector

Grouping is best. On beta I grouped with 6 people and we slaughtered fippy like nutso.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 10-26-2019, 05:46 PM
Planar Protector

I rolled and erudite necro and then outleveled tox and thought to myself "why not check out Qeynos Hills surely there will be better xp there" and proceeded to die twice on my way through the sewers and several more times to Nicholas BigFuckOffAxe in Qeynos and even more times in Blackburrow.

Each death required the run from Tox -> Erudin -> Wait for Boat -> Make it through the sewer -> Qeynos -> Qeynos Hills.

I finally ran into a level 13 mage who bound me and I don't know if I've ever been more thankful in my life.
Old 10-26-2019, 05:52 PM
Planar Protector

Protip: sewers are fine if you keep to the west side and swim a lot. Avoid Frogloks at all costs (1x death) and keep up invis vs undead for the dreadbones (1x death).
Closed Thread