Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2019, 06:09 PM
Sarnak

Went home at lunch today to maybe kill a few wolves to get some pelts. As a lvl 5 rogue with tarnished wep I'm doing ok and then the shadow wolves start running at me from everywhere. I decide I need to run to the guards and run into a zombie who 1 shots me. I then proceed to get my corpse and get attacked by a black bear which I manage to fight off. Instead of getting any pelts I end up losing 45 minutes and probably 45 minutes of xping to get back what I lost. All felt pretty classic. Also barely made it to guards with a young kodiak on me and the other halflings were cheering when I made it with like 10hps to spare.
Old 10-28-2019, 06:54 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Got tired of kills being ganked from me while soloing in front of BB. While also asking to be invited to the group of 4. Decided to head to the Haunted Ruins. Died to a giant rat. Ran back, died to a wolf on the way. Ran back again. Got first corpse, continued on to get corpse that had stuff. Got it. Died immediately afterwords from a dread corpse. Ran back, died again to that fucking wolf. Proceed. Corpse 1, Corpse 2. Died again to a skeleton. Ran back got corpse. Ran to close to Chandra Handler. Died. Ran back, died to that mother fucking son of a bitch wolf again. Ran back. Corpse 1, corpse 2. Watched a guy fighting a skeleton and losing. He asked for help. I Died. Logged. Thinking about logging back in now. I hate this game so much. But I know it's true love.
That is the best story I have read about EQ ever!
Still laughing about it. I probably will convince my wife I'm crazy as I laugh about it later tonight.
Thanks, us old guys need the belly exercise of ROTFLMAO. <whew>
Old 10-28-2019, 08:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Geez I don't even know if I should say this because I might get banned.

GM reviewed my case above and said he came to a ruling. Then he said he found out who I am on blue and said fuck it, he isn't interested anymore. FYI I've never been banned or suspended on blue and I've played since classic. I get the feel I'm about to get some sort of a full ban tho. If you guys never see me again I love u all.
who are you on blue?

Lich (56+ Heretic)
Zelda (45 Shaman)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
silence, 'hardcore scum'
Old 10-28-2019, 09:08 PM
Sarnak

My horror story is lame but here goes.

300+ people in Gfay on Saturday night. No mobs to kill so I switched to blue. Logged into blue as my 23 Ranger who was in Unrest. As soon I got in the game I was immediately trained and killed. I was bound in Freeport so I start running to WC rings to try and find a CR port. I get killed by a griffin in EC. I start out again and make it to WC rings which were abandoned. I was only one there. No Druids porting, no PotG, no people assembling for a dungeon crawl or raid. Weird.

Finally get a port to BB and run to DC. I invis myself but I still get attacked by undertow skeleton. I root him and re-invis and take off. Invis breaks and he catches up to me right as I am near goblin tidal lord. Skelly breaks my invis and both mobs are on me. I die and lose my level this time.

That's when I decided to call it a night. No EXP on green, Lost level on blue, and my ranger has still not retrieved the main corpse yet with all his gear on it.
Gavallin Wood Elf Ranger lvl 23 (blue)
Jardahni Human Monk lvl 2 (green)
Last edited by kaluppo; 10-28-2019 at 09:10 PM..
Closed Thread