Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2012, 05:17 PM
Orc

You will not have problems finding anyone. This community is a+ and there are plenty of low level characters
Old 02-04-2012, 04:06 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by acid_reflux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't know why anyone would want to feed the George Lucas creature. It needs to die and spare us the continual perversion of the original movies or any other parasite that breaks off its ass to suck hard earned money out if you wallets.
Like Episode I in 3D.

What a waste. Should've been the original Star Wars. I would have gone to see that, as long as Han shoots first!
Old 02-05-2012, 02:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by noffo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Like Episode I in 3D.

What a waste. Should've been the original Star Wars. I would have gone to see that, as long as Han shoots first!
I think they intend on doing them, but are going in order of the timeline, hence Episode I first as opposed to Episode 4.
Old 02-05-2012, 10:34 AM
Kobold

So we have three years of 3D crap until we get to the good stuff, and then we're still hoping that we get to see Greedo shoot first AGAIN...
Old 02-05-2012, 01:46 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by haddad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just like TOR has no risk / reward metric, you could say that the design of the game follows the same idea...

Anyways, I am hoping to start on this server. I was worried I am too late to find grouping opportunities.

I plan on playing around 7-12 PST on a semi regular basis and more on weekends.

Anyone from Drinal back in the velious days?
I was on Drinal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] what was your char names?
Old 02-06-2012, 06:09 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by haddad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just like TOR has no risk / reward metric, you could say that the design of the game follows the same idea...

Anyways, I am hoping to start on this server. I was worried I am too late to find grouping opportunities.

I plan on playing around 7-12 PST on a semi regular basis and more on weekends.

Anyone from Drinal back in the velious days?
I was also on Drinal and had various characters. PM me if you want to start up a glory days conversation.

As to worrying about being too late to find grouping opportunities, I'd say that worry is for the most part unfounded. There are still lots of long term P99 players working up alts and there is also an influx of new players at this time.
Old 02-07-2012, 10:15 AM
Orc

Well is seems our final load is as follows:

Ogre Warrior, Troll Shaman, DE Rogue, DE, Cleric, DE Chanter, DE Wizard.

Heals, CC, Port, SoW, Clarity, Haste... Anything I missed?
Old 02-07-2012, 03:20 PM
Sarnak

love SW.TOR but it dose not have the same feeling EQ / WOW / DAOC had when i started playing them
voiced quests are very good but once you have completed them once with 1 char i was a bit loathed to do them all over again with another
i just spaced bar skiped through it making it a pointless addition to the game
but it has been the only game iv played quest wise that made me think about my actions i felt bad killing jawas and pissing off my T7 companion

not gonna say its totally crap or anything was deff a good effort better than SOES SWG

give it a play
Old 02-07-2012, 06:14 PM
Aviak

SOES SWG is one of the greatest MMOs of all time. Nothing will ever be as unique as that game was.
Old 02-09-2012, 03:18 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I left swtor too. Looking to lvl up with a group of players who love the group encouragement factor of classic eq too. In game name is beroni. Look me up. You'll find me in cb ATM.
Closed Thread