Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2016, 05:00 PM
Large Rat

Default Hangman's noose lewtation.

Anyone interested in taking my first toon 26 shammy to traks to loot the haste belt ;D I'll love u long time
Old 09-14-2016, 11:19 AM
Fire Giant

Smile

Sounds ambitious ^^ I recalled reading once that people regularly kill that plant and that the noose is always rotting, but I've not seen that to be the case :/ Maybe it is though, I don't spend much time in TT. Good luck!
Old 09-14-2016, 01:26 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelonpai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds ambitious ^^ I recalled reading once that people regularly kill that plant and that the noose is always rotting, but I've not seen that to be the case :/ Maybe it is though, I don't spend much time in TT. Good luck!
It's going to be a good adventure I'll have to check it out,been in sk since level 21 just hit 27 last night earned about 750 pp since being here and I already got my hands on a poison wind censer, idk maybe by the time I leave it'll be time to leave melee behind and invest in good mana gear and root rot the rest of the way. Looking forward to leaving sk and getting some new gear it's been a struggle lots of down time.
Last edited by cheeseburgerlocker; 09-14-2016 at 01:28 PM..
Old 09-14-2016, 05:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelonpai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got bored on my ranger in his mid 20s and spent a few days in TT groups tracking/pulling. Never did get that noose. Ended up going to mistmoore where my group mates would be low enough for me to get xp.
Closed Thread