Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2020, 11:57 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

mfw watching this thread drift into memes as we all realize that everyone that's gonna vote has made their minds up and isnt gonna be convinced by a p99 thread

2 weeks to go my dudes. who got dem frogs
Old 10-22-2020, 12:04 AM
Banned

Nonsense we’re so close to Jib buying 7 MAGA hats, one for each day.
Old 10-22-2020, 12:04 AM
Planar Protector

This is me after the last 3 or so days ITT lol

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Lets jsut get this overwith and I hope pat robertson is right lol
Old 10-22-2020, 12:55 AM
Planar Protector

Biden is done.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...cussing-deals/

Quote:
My name is Tony Bobulinski. The facts set forth below are true and accurate; they are not any form of domestic or foreign disinformation. Any suggestion to the contrary is false and offensive. I am the recipient of the email published seven days ago by the New York Post which showed a copy to Hunter Biden and Rob Walker. That email is genuine.

The email includes a note that “Hunter has some office expectations he will elaborate.” A proposed equity split references “20” for “H” and “10 held by H for the big guy?” with no further details.

What I am outlining is fact. I know it is fact because I lived it. I am the CEO of Sinohawk Holdings which was a partnership between the Chinese operating through CEFC/Chairman Ye and the Biden family. I was brought into the company to be the CEO by James Gilliar and Hunter Biden. The reference to ‘the Big Guy’ in the much publicized May 13, 2017 email is in fact a reference to Joe Biden. The other ‘JB’ referenced in that email is Jim Biden, Joe’s brother.
Read the full thing @ link. WOW!
Old 10-22-2020, 01:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
The Johnson Report connected some dots in a way that shocked me — it made me realize the Bidens had gone behind my back and gotten paid millions of dollars by the Chinese, even though they told me they hadn’t and wouldn’t do that to their partners.

I would ask the Biden family to address the American people and outline the facts so I can go back to being irrelevant — and so I am not put in a position to have to answer those questions for them.

I don’t have a political ax to grind; I just saw behind the Biden curtain and I grew concerned with what I saw. The Biden family aggressively leveraged the Biden family name to make millions of dollars from foreign entities even though some were from communist controlled China.
Old 10-22-2020, 02:26 AM
Planar Protector

Pretzel's last post. Notice date. I don't know if he'll be too embarrassed to show his face in this thread again with these emails coming out showing everything he said.... it was the opposite.

Trump corruption in Ukraine? Nope, Biden corruption.
Trump corruption in China? Nope, Biden corruption.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pretzel.jpg (99.1 KB, 3 views)
Old 10-22-2020, 02:28 AM
Planar Protector

To know if a theory is correct, you look at evidence over time to see if there is increasing evidence a theory is true or increasing evidence a theory is false.

#HunterEmails #BidenIsDone
Old 10-22-2020, 02:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To know if a theory is correct, you look at evidence over time to see if there is increasing evidence a theory is true or increasing evidence a theory is false.

#HunterEmails #BidenIsDone
Don't count him out yet. Many americans are insanely dumb and gullible, and biden has 95% of media establishment and big tech actively trying to play defense for him. I don't think they're going to start saying "Ya know what? We were wrong" now. I hope they do though!
Old 10-22-2020, 02:38 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Biden is done.
The polls suggest he's done not being President.
Old 10-22-2020, 02:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart
The polls
+ media + academia + public schools + Hollywood... and yet you are the "resistance" lolol

Don't worry, I trust the polls.... as much as I trust gender studies profs and Hollywood actors.

If this story gets sunlight, Joe's done. Period. Big drop tomorrow. Stay tuned [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread