Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2020, 03:49 PM
Banned

Blingy our amazing population success is the result of genetic modification of food, both carbohydrates and animals, both antibiotic and growth hormones that allowed us to produce 100x more food, as a result our population is spiraling out of control and we have no way to stop it.

Apparently if they can afford to idiots will just keep breeding. They dont know what it was like in the past where people were so poor their kids grew up malnutritioned, now kids just play video games till they are 35 then eat hormone pills then go to nursing school or pretend to join the military.

Life is a big joke to them now
Old 09-24-2020, 04:02 PM
Planar Protector

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4dhPM99i4I

11-min to get the full (fuller?) scoop. Wow. What a guy and what a story. He cleaned up the street (literally/metaphorically) of trash (literally/metaphorically) - good for him.

He is going to walk and he deserves to.
Old 09-24-2020, 04:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4dhPM99i4I

11-min to get the full (fuller?) scoop. Wow. What a guy and what a story. He cleaned up the street (literally/metaphorically) of trash (literally/metaphorically) - good for him.

He is going to walk and he deserves to.
The following content has been identified by the YouTube community as inappropriate or offensive to some audiences.
Old 09-24-2020, 08:11 PM
Planar Protector

I UNDERSTAND AND WISH TO PROCEED.
Old 09-24-2020, 09:09 PM
Banned

Yea they put that warning there for good reason, lots of bad stuff going on all across america

you guys wonder if people in other boring countries like CANADA or EUROPE sit here and watch our videos?
Old 09-24-2020, 09:27 PM
Banned

Videos that don't tell me I am the best human alive on a 24\7 morphine drip are highly offensive to me. I believe that I am a bonifide member of the "youtube community" due to my highly sarcastic semi-annual commenting using burner google accounts, and as such represent "some audience". I can't sarcastically speak legalise any harder right now so I'll show myself out.
Old 09-24-2020, 10:10 PM
Banned

Great post, u guys gotta bunch of faggots too tho right. We have kyle on the case at least
Old 09-24-2020, 10:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Googi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Blingy our amazing population success is the result of genetic modification of food, both carbohydrates and animals, both antibiotic and growth hormones that allowed us to produce 100x more food, as a result our population is spiraling out of control and we have no way to stop it.

Apparently if they can afford to idiots will just keep breeding. They dont know what it was like in the past where people were so poor their kids grew up malnutritioned, now kids just play video games till they are 35 then eat hormone pills then go to nursing school or pretend to join the military.

Life is a big joke to them now
I lol’ed at the triple dunk on Maerilith
Old 09-24-2020, 10:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haenne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Europe is a country? Are you retarded? Spain, portugal, netherlands and england conquered what is now called the USA. Not europe, just those 4 countries. Play sid meiers colonization if you are too dumb to read books
Usa with its laughable 200 yr history thinks they rule the world.
Whats your oldest building? Do you have any pride in your history?

You let buildings rott and you are ashamed of history. European countries stand proud, having castles from 1000 years ago still standing, not ashamed of their violent history.
but you soy bois cry about not enough disabled and black and women shown in movies. Pathtetic cunts. US will fall if you allow these faggot leftists to maintain power
Turkey is currently dicking all of Europe and you’re doing nothing. Only macron has balls and he’s married to skeletor, SAD!
Old 09-24-2020, 11:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haenne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Europe is a country? Are you retarded?
Kinda?
Closed Thread