Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2020, 02:30 PM
Aviak

Loraen/Raev:

I saw your above post which led me to read some of your other more recent posts and was both surprised and disappointed. I normally wouldn't post this but you are one of the most intelligent people I have met, in this community or otherwise, and I believe you are parroting conspiracy theories meant to cause division within our country.

Consider occam's razor and whether: (1) it really makes sense that there is some agenda to turn our country communist (that has a real chance of succeeding and is not just a loud fringe group - note the US has had a communist party established for the last 100 years); or (2) whether our world adversaries are merely seeking to divide our people as they have sought to do for the last 50 years to lessen our power and destroy our alliances. Biden isn't the best, but he will keep the pendulum from swinging as far left as it swung to the right in 2016 which is critical to lessening that divide.

Consider also whether that strategy to divide us is more effective now because of the desperate situation of the average American whose culture was not to embrace education but was able to provide its people good lives through blue collar jobs which are no longer there. Rather than seek to blame minorities and liberals and embrace politicians who spout hate and make empty promises, it is critical for them to adapt and better themselves. Further division and propping up fake enemies will just stop that from happening.

Hope you have been well,
Svenn
Old 09-19-2020, 02:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There was a solid understanding for many years - a sort of peace when it came to fucking with the Supreme Court and its balance. This was violated in 2016. There will be retribution - probably not now, but sometime.
But when did the blood war begin? Trump? Reid? Clinton? Bork? NIXON?
Old 09-19-2020, 03:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There will be retribution - probably not now, but sometime.
That's been the only currency of the demonazi party for decades.
Old 09-19-2020, 03:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by auura [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Loraen/Raev:

Consider occam's razor and whether: (1) it really makes sense that there is some agenda to turn our country communist (that has a real chance of succeeding and is not just a loud fringe group - note the US has had a communist party established for the last 100 years); or (2) whether our world adversaries are merely seeking to divide our people as they have sought to do for the last 50 years to lessen our power and destroy our alliances. Biden isn't the best, but he will keep the pendulum from swinging as far left as it swung to the right in 2016 which is critical to lessening that divide.

There is an attempt to reroute this country towards something, but its not exactly "communism" as envisioned by marx.

Its more or less corporo-communism, and policy is constantly being reorgranized to consolidate power into the hands of a few megacorps, that arent even financially competitive with small business.

Take google for example.

Google used to source food and beverage supplies from small local redistributors that were able to deliver product to them at a price below what they would have to pay companies like Sysco Foods.

Now, theyve partnered with Foodbuy, and all of their historic suppliers are being forced to sign onto obligations that would make them financially responsible for manufacturing / production auditting practices that essentially require the small business to contract fulltime staff even the axtual manufactuer/producer already has the fiscal depth/breadth to assume that liability personally, in the event of a QA issue.

This is also typified in their foodbiy contract quarterly which means if youre redistributing 100 or 200 skus from 8 different manufacturers youve gotta have a guy flying around all over the coubtry to audit your suppliers practices, and their raw material manufacturers practices all the down to source, every quarter.

This baloons operational costs and essentially disqualifies a large number of small businesses doing business with Google, at a more competitive price, but it doesn't matter.

These contracts with foodbuy also require full disclosure of the ethnic diversity breakdown of companies signing on with them, with increased net 45(business days only) accounting practices unless the company is "minority-owned) in which case they pay net30-standard.

I could go on and on and on about the verious practices and sourcing agreement expectations when doing business with a company, but long story: short; there's all sorts of fuckery going on behind the scenes to consolidate and invalidate any other path but "corporate employee" in the US right now.
Old 09-19-2020, 04:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by auura [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
conspiracy theories
I've never understood this term. Do you seriously believe that America's rich and powerful are all upstanding, moral men and women primarily concerned with the common good rather than their personal fiefdoms? Of course that doesn't mean that any particular theory is correct, but I don't see how anyone can look at modern America and conclude that the common people are actually in control of this country. Nor should this result be surprising: it's basically theoretically guaranteed in any sufficiently large democracy.

As for liberals, I suggest you watch Yuri Bezmenov.
Last edited by Raev; 09-19-2020 at 04:19 PM..
Old 09-19-2020, 04:28 PM
Fire Giant

Borking = Good

Garlanding = Bad

Got it
Old 09-19-2020, 05:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Borking = Good

Garlanding = Bad

Got it
Bork was rejected because of his statements about civil rights. He didn’t carry all the republican votes in the senate. Also, Anthony Kennedy went through. Merrick Garland didn’t really have a record that could be considered extreme. Apples and oranges
Old 09-19-2020, 05:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've never understood this term. Do you seriously believe that America's rich and powerful are all upstanding, moral men and women primarily concerned with the common good rather than their personal fiefdoms? Of course that doesn't mean that any particular theory is correct, but I don't see how anyone can look at modern America and conclude that the common people are actually in control of this country. Nor should this result be surprising: it's basically theoretically guaranteed in any sufficiently large democracy.

As for liberals, I suggest you watch Yuri Bezmenov.
Well the problem with what people call conspiracy theories is that they are lacking hard evidence at best, and completely unfalsifiable at worst. And to throw another wrench in the machine, the term "conspiracy theory" is recently and presently becoming synonymous with "a thing a don't like".

Evidence, as always, is paramount to evaluating any truth claim made by anyone. Paranoia and confirmation bias always muddy these waters, but the most important person to be skeptical of is yourself first and foremost. It's easy to be skeptical of others because it's just a hardwired facet of self preservation and the human experience. It's daunting and often very unpleasant to be skeptical of yourself.
Old 09-19-2020, 06:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because

Did you really think there was any other reason? lol

How about this - libtards don't deserve to nominate a pinko commie BLM Antifa sympathizer to the SCOTUS, ever
Sorry, there is no liberal party in the USA to ever do that in the near future.
Old 09-19-2020, 06:25 PM
Orc

They said kamala harris was up for being a supreme court judge, too bad she thinks she will be vp because she will end up being neither

poor bitch
Closed Thread