Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2020, 10:40 AM
Orc

Imagine having a group of people in a video have so much real estate in your head that you post 3 threads in RnF in less than a fortnight. Obsession can be a mental illness Zipity, it's ok to not be ok and to need to ask for help.
Old 09-22-2020, 10:44 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zipity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The real Wallicker or the real Zipity? We were neighbors and shared toons but he has since beaten Everquest by getting married, upgrading jobs and quitting the matrix. If you really must know, I now have control of his toons and forum account to try and better or worsen his reputation - all is still up in the air.
Supposedly using Zipity’s rl picture and Wallicker’s Discord handle, which you modified to pretend that you’re Zipity.

You’re a freaky guy for sure, whoever you are.
Old 09-22-2020, 10:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by baakss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Supposedly using Zipity’s rl picture and Wallicker’s Discord handle, which you modified to pretend that you’re Zipity.

You’re a freaky guy for sure, whoever you are.
What lol? Digging deep now!
Old 09-22-2020, 11:02 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zipity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What lol? Digging deep now!
You know all your old Discord posts are still in Discord servers that you've left? It's a matter of record that your Discord account was originally Wallicker.

Changing the name to Zipity doesn't remove all that context.

And that's how you applied to Riot. You were rejected on the basis of you pretending to be someone you're not.

That's a creepy reason for rejection. As far as I know, you're the only one who has ever qualified for that.
Old 09-22-2020, 11:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by baakss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know all your old Discord posts are still in Discord servers that you've left? It's a matter of record that your Discord account was originally Wallicker.

And that's how you applied to Riot. You were rejected on the basis of you pretending to be someone you're not.

That's a creepy reason for rejection. As far as I know, you're the only one who has ever qualified for that.
I am quite aware of how discord works. You seem to be confused by what sharing an account means. Whatever you want to spin to keep yourself going. Honestly I am happy in the guild I’m in, rather be on an upward trajectory vs the one riot is on.
Old 09-22-2020, 11:17 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

reply here if you still care about a server where velious has been out for 5 years.
Old 09-22-2020, 11:19 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
I am quite aware of how discord works. You seem to be confused by what sharing an account means.
To you... sharing an account means pretending to actually be the original person when communicating with his old pals?

Yikes.
Old 09-22-2020, 11:19 AM
Sarnak

Quote:

Is it possible he did something to the original Zipity and assumed his identity? This is like an episode of Murder She Wrote.
Old 09-22-2020, 11:20 AM
Sarnak

It's just a total coincidence that the culture of elf-litigation lawyerquesting, petitions, and overall pettiness, which was mostly dormant for nearly a year, happened to make a quick and speedy resurgence at the same time that AM 5.0 (now with more <Freedom>!) formed up. Surely, we can't link the two things. We can add to that coincidence that practice of coming to the forums to gloat about being super awesome at a videogame from the Clinton era, and of complaining about how not-awesome another group of elf-nerds is.

We're all so glad you're back, helping to make P99 a positive, healthy experience.
Old 09-22-2020, 11:28 AM
Banned

I will hand it you guys you sure know how to derail a thread quickly!

Really though how long were you guys fielding 10+ RTEing A mob that was never gonna show up? Also why would your guild leader think this is necessary?

Quote:
I will however leave you with this quote:

“•We were asked by Riot Leadership not to mock or taunt Riot members regarding their performance the past two cycles.PLEASE DO NOT BE TOXIC to <Riot>

I think the management thinks some of y’all are too soft.
Closed Thread