Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2020, 02:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So your complaint boils down to a handful of Freedomers like to talk shit and troll on RnF, a forum which no one is forcing you to read?

Because I'd agree, Riot's reign has been exactly like AM's with the exception that they don't come talk mad shit on this board every week like that. In game its been effectively the exact same situation, maybe felt a bit worse for a while in some ways due to the initial surge of interest in green late last year. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

But you initially made some vague claims that Freedom has made the raid scene in game more toxic, which I don't really see. Its the same shit its always been, with a new balance of power and divisions in the playerbase.
I'm not making vague claims that Freedom has maid the raid scene more toxic, I am saying it outright, and have provided examples. The shitposting on RnF is certainly more entertaining with you all back, but that's about the only thing that is.
Old 09-22-2020, 02:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You might wanna check those numbers again.
He's right actually. There are hundreds of mobs in Fear and Growth.
Old 09-22-2020, 02:03 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are aware that there was no litigation because there was no one competing with you right? As soon as competition arose, you guys have been slamming petitions left and right. We have written like 2 petitions against Riot and they have written about 9 against us.

This is what happens when you get scared and start losing. You then resort to petitioning in hopes that you can rebuild morale with free kills.
Who is "you" here? I'm not in Riot.
Old 09-22-2020, 02:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdrcfrx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who is "you" here? I'm not in Riot.
Oh my mistake, no one knows who you are.
Old 09-22-2020, 02:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdrcfrx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not making vague claims that Freedom has maid the raid scene more toxic, I am saying it outright, and have provided examples. The shitposting on RnF is certainly more entertaining with you all back, but that's about the only thing that is.
You gave an example where Freedom leapfrogged you on a Vindi. I've offered to work with you to make that right.

You also complained that Riot is no longer giving you free cracks at Eashen and Ikatiar. Seems more fair to hold that against them than Freedom.
Old 09-22-2020, 02:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Oh my mistake, no one knows who you are.
Oh no. My ego is shattered.
Old 09-22-2020, 02:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You have made exactly two specific claims repeatedly. That Ghxst shit all over a Vindi outside of the usual Sunday agreement. Note that this is Ghxst not Freedom and was under very different and apparently less focused and more disorganized leadership.

Secondly that at some point Kittens and other guilds were gifted attempts on a couple NToV mobs, but that appears to have been as much due to the population crash on blue than who was the top raid guild at the time.

I guess you're also adding in rotations now but why the rotations got nuked varies by who you ask. Again, Ghxst were being shitbags with RW and ST and that sucks that it led to the situation that we have now. But Ghxst isn't Freedom they are very different entities which should be clear by now, despite the membership they share. Regardless of the initial catalyst for ditching rotations, it is fully Riot that's currently refusing to consider rotating again as I understand it (not a UN rep or anything).
Old 09-22-2020, 02:10 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyborg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You gave an example where Freedom leapfrogged you on a Vindi. I've offered to work with you to make that right.

You also complained that Riot is no longer giving you free cracks at Eashen and Ikatiar. Seems more fair to hold that against them than Freedom.
you get like a 2/10 for reading comprehension. ouch.
Old 09-22-2020, 02:11 PM
Planar Protector

Was it Freedom on the Vindi thing? I thought that dated back to Ghxst, could be wrong about that.
Old 09-22-2020, 02:13 PM
Planar Protector

Vindi not a raid mob, hope that helps.
Closed Thread