Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2017, 03:13 PM
Aviak

Default Starting a static group

I have been casually playing this game for awhile but never got a character over level twenty, so I know all the basics but not much more than that. Between work, school, and life in general I don't have a lot of time to play anymore. I was hoping to start a static group to play one night a week probably around 9-midnight EST, yes I know it is only about 4 hours. If anyone is interested let me know what days of the week you can play and what class you are willing to play so we can come up with a good game plan. I want to try to go to the less populated areas with only 4 hours it would be best if we don't go somewhere and find it camped.
Old 01-03-2017, 04:16 PM
Large Bat

I would like a one night a week group as well. I can play mon, wed, thu, fri. I'm happy playing any class.
Old 01-03-2017, 08:41 PM
Aviak

I should be able to do any of those days as well. I would love to play some of the less represented classes and race/class combos like paladins, rangers, wizards, druids, and necros. Obviously we will need a tank and a healer but I would love to move away from the min max group mentality. I would be down to play a wizard it will give us some ports to move around faster and access to the planes to get our epics. It would be cool to play without twinking but definitely not a requirement.
Old 01-03-2017, 09:25 PM
Skeleton

While I can't help (my bed time is 8:30 cst), I think this is a great idea! I wish you the best of luck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-03-2017, 09:34 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Hi, The time frame works great for me, but my night of the week would have to alternate week to week for me. For instance Tues week 1. Wed week 2, then back to Tues and so on.

Turkk -5 Barbarian Shaman
Old 01-03-2017, 10:38 PM
Aviak

I can't play on Wednesday that's when my college homework is due and Vis can't play on teusday.
Old 01-04-2017, 08:45 AM
Large Bat

I wouldn't mind playing a paladin or druid.
Old 01-04-2017, 11:25 AM
Large Bat

I'm interested in this too, and available most days of the week. Have been wanting to start a char from scratch, without twinking. I was thinking necro or bard myself.
Old 01-04-2017, 12:56 PM
Aviak

Would you guys want to start in Qeynos area so we have decent access to EC and less contested mobs with decent exp quests with blackburrow and the bandits plus we could always check out runnyeye. I'm ok with starting around Freeport as well since we would have access to befallen, I just don't want to fight for spots in CB lol.
Old 01-04-2017, 01:30 PM
Large Bat

Qyenos area works for me, as would anywhere else. I've yet to delve into runnyeye on this server, would love to relive some memories there! Permafrost isn't far off either, as is a place I've never been; Kerra island! Could be fun to explore in time.
Closed Thread