Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2020, 10:31 AM
Planar Protector

Default Dreaming

So this latest psy-op have had some good impact on me, its more or less impossble to get weed! This is resulting in a big return to dreaming again for me! And its very fun!
Im getting closer and closer to lucid dreams too. Last nite I had this type of dream I dont remember Ive had before: i was a lil youngling again, not sure how old I was but I most certainly was a child. Things that make me sure is the PoV, my hands were small so I couldnt wield my dads gun, I tried on my grandpas glasses and in the end I was sitting on his shoulders while we were gun-toting around in the woods shooting up a bunch of stuff. I was hitting everything bullseye with my lil gun. One funny moment was when we saw a rabbit climb a clothes drying rack and I shot it with great accuracy, but Im pretty sure it was a cat because it really looked like it hehe, but we all said it was a rabbit. I could also see the bullet trajectory, matrix style. Very nice dream(my gramps died in 97') And no I dont hate or kill cats in real life but as I told my GF that if it were a dog(a much more useful and lovely animal) I wouldnt have mistaken it for a cat!

Who else is dreaming it up nowadays?
Old 04-28-2020, 10:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muggens [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So this latest psy-op have had some good impact on me, its more or less impossble to get weed! This is resulting in a big return to dreaming again for me! And its very fun!
Im getting closer and closer to lucid dreams too. Last nite I had this type of dream I dont remember Ive had before: i was a lil youngling again, not sure how old I was but I most certainly was a child. Things that make me sure is the PoV, my hands were small so I couldnt wield my dads gun, I tried on my grandpas glasses and in the end I was sitting on his shoulders while we were gun-toting around in the woods shooting up a bunch of stuff. I was hitting everything bullseye with my lil gun. One funny moment was when we saw a rabbit climb a clothes drying rack and I shot it with great accuracy, but Im pretty sure it was a cat because it really looked like it hehe, but we all said it was a rabbit. I could also see the bullet trajectory, matrix style. Very nice dream(my gramps died in 97') And no I dont hate or kill cats in real life but as I told my GF that if it were a dog(a much more useful and lovely animal) I wouldnt have mistaken it for a cat!

Who else is dreaming it up nowadays?
I've been deliberately taking sedatives and suppressing my dreams self.

I had a lot of good sex with hot guys in my dreams when I switched over to E years ago.

That kind of stopped when I got really introspective and started to relive childhood trauma. So back to the sedatives + sensory deprivation.

Violent dreams are really triggering. I just wake up screaming and flailing. Everything hurts. And I get no rest. My caregivers got really concerned.
Last edited by magnetaress; 04-28-2020 at 10:44 AM..
Old 04-28-2020, 11:34 AM
Planar Protector

I've been lucid dreaming for 15 years. There are guides online and it's real. There are stages to succeeding at it. Keeping a dream journal and remembering your dreams is a big factor.
There are also foods(chemicals) that can induce dreams more intensely. Experimenting with what you eat before bed can sometimes have fun results.
Breaking into the dream once you realize you're dreaming is the hardest part that final hurdle without waking up can be difficult.
But once you have control of your dream. It's what ever you can imagine including some sense of physical interaction, if you want that.

edit: ps. Some people just don't dream. So it's not a thing everyone can do. Others need to open their mind to the expanse of possibility.

psy-op is complete bullshit nonsense.
The Men Who Stare at Goats (2009)
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Last edited by Baler; 04-28-2020 at 11:42 AM..
Old 04-28-2020, 07:34 PM
Banned

i sell weed and will ship PM
Old 04-28-2020, 07:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've been lucid dreaming for 15 years. There are guides online and it's real. There are stages to succeeding at it. Keeping a dream journal and remembering your dreams is a big factor.
There are also foods(chemicals) that can induce dreams more intensely. Experimenting with what you eat before bed can sometimes have fun results.
Breaking into the dream once you realize you're dreaming is the hardest part that final hurdle without waking up can be difficult.
But once you have control of your dream. It's what ever you can imagine including some sense of physical interaction, if you want that.

edit: ps. Some people just don't dream. So it's not a thing everyone can do. Others need to open their mind to the expanse of possibility.

psy-op is complete bullshit nonsense.
The Men Who Stare at Goats (2009)
Lucid dreaming is worth looking into. on hard times I get lots of "cold" nightmares where I can shift them into a lucid dream. So there's no jump scare, just that sort of alienated feeling. I usually run off and fly because I have this recurring "jump + glider" ability lol, and it goes from a terror dream to like, a visually stunning flight thing. Haven't ever had wetdreams & stuff in my life tho and I can't or don't seem to make sex in my visions. How boring -_-
Last edited by Sibelia1; 04-28-2020 at 07:44 PM..
Old 04-28-2020, 09:03 PM
Planar Protector

I thought weed is essential, like liquor, rope, tarps and shovels? They don't have essential weed stores where you live? Damn son that's rough. I bet you never thought a pandemic would Freddy Kreuger your life, right?

When I was a kid I used to have wild dreams. Big adventures, with explosions and lots of excitement. I had a rocket, I ran from dragons and also invading Soviet tanks, I was part of a giant army riding into battle, we were waving our swords and yelling, I had an invisible dog that would totally help me out by biting peoples buttocks at just the right time, I mean I just assumed it was a dog, it could have been a monkey or just a disembodied mouth with teeth, anyway my point was that I had a great time.

Now that I'm older I don't like my dreams; they're always boring. I'm invulnerable and I have Levitate. Literally every single dream levitating around and I know nothing can hurt me so I just go here and there but nothing real memorable happens. I slowly descend into a valley, I see dogs running around, there's a smokestack in the distance. Is that Bill? Hi Bill! There he goes. I know that guy. Oh is that a duck? Nope, nothing there. Sometimes I get a feeling of suspense, like is something going to happen? Nothing happens. Total waste of time.

And then even worse is remembering figments of these boring dreams and wasting time trying to wring out something, anything and just going fuck I should be brushing my teeth right now.
Last edited by BlackBellamy; 04-28-2020 at 09:07 PM.. Reason: removing extraneous "a". Does anyone watch The Expanse?
Old 04-28-2020, 09:47 PM
Orc

I live in Oregon where my wife gets weed delivered to our house with a phone app. Everyone dreams here... We just don't remember them.
Old 04-28-2020, 11:13 PM
Planar Protector

I dream i am peeing like alot and i wake up and am very thankful i didnt pee my bed. Every time
Old 04-29-2020, 01:12 PM
Planar Protector

I live in northern norway, there was a police operation here not long before the so called corona virus that put alot of the importers of hash in prison, so since Christmas its been very difficult to get a hold of anything here. Doesnt come alot of weed up all this way but the kids that grow have been selling weed thats uncured for wild prices which I refuse to buy. I am sure the police and politicians etc still get their supply tho. We have a branch of the Hells Angels here too.

Im sure you still dream when you smoke, and just cant remember anything, maybe. Ive been smoking on a daily basis for many many years and this prolonged break has been good for me in several ways, not just the dreaming.

Luckily our water supply here is most likely better than anywhere else in the world but I still went and bought me a water distilling apparatus to avoid getting more metals and shit into my system as theyre putting up 5G towers very close by where I live. I see a bunch of brown shit being built up in the bottom of the boiler but nothing compared to those down south. I feel this water too, may have helped my dreaming.
Been having at most as many as three different dreams per night. But with consequtive dreams I have trouble remembering em all in detail, will mos def start to write a journal.
Last night I dreamt I was at my old appartment area and a friend of mine showed me there were secret tunnels below em all, we would walk around in the tunnels and find lots of shoppes, cafes and bars, everything looked like the seventies and people were dressed real ol' skool, whores were everywhere etc, it was an interesting place.

As a kid I had alot of sex dreams and lucid dreams where I would fly around and have alot of fun, not so much of em yet now

Oh yeah Ive been having lots of speed racing dreams lately, I am either on a longboard skateboard or a snowsled, racing down hills, roads, even inside cruiseships with incredible speed and control, its very fun!
Several dreams in post apocalyptic settings where I fall in love with a beautiful girl and we make a home.
Been taking Ashwaganda before sleep and after waking up btw.
Last edited by Muggens; 04-29-2020 at 01:21 PM..
Old 04-29-2020, 05:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muggens [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As a kid I had alot of sex dreams and lucid dreams where I would fly around and have alot of fun, not so much of em yet now

Oh yeah Ive been having lots of speed racing dreams lately, I am either on a longboard skateboard or a snowsled, racing down hills, roads, even inside cruiseships with incredible speed and control, its very fun!
Several dreams in post apocalyptic settings where I fall in love with a beautiful girl and we make a home.
Been taking Ashwaganda before sleep and after waking up btw.
Racing sounds so cool! My coolest dreams are about gunfighting lol. Usually spend an inordinate amount of time fumbling with bullets and magazines and controls is the truth, hehe.

I have also had the post apocalypse romance dream. Trekkin thru the snow. Perhaps we met there, blondie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread