Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2020, 09:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muggens [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I live in northern norway, there was a police operation here not long before the so called corona virus that put alot of the importers of hash in prison, so since Christmas its been very difficult to get a hold of anything here. Doesnt come alot of weed up all this way but the kids that grow have been selling weed thats uncured for wild prices which I refuse to buy. I am sure the police and politicians etc still get their supply tho. We have a branch of the Hells Angels here too.

Im sure you still dream when you smoke, and just cant remember anything, maybe. Ive been smoking on a daily basis for many many years and this prolonged break has been good for me in several ways, not just the dreaming.

Luckily our water supply here is most likely better than anywhere else in the world but I still went and bought me a water distilling apparatus to avoid getting more metals and shit into my system as theyre putting up 5G towers very close by where I live. I see a bunch of brown shit being built up in the bottom of the boiler but nothing compared to those down south. I feel this water too, may have helped my dreaming.
Been having at most as many as three different dreams per night. But with consequtive dreams I have trouble remembering em all in detail, will mos def start to write a journal.
Last night I dreamt I was at my old appartment area and a friend of mine showed me there were secret tunnels below em all, we would walk around in the tunnels and find lots of shoppes, cafes and bars, everything looked like the seventies and people were dressed real ol' skool, whores were everywhere etc, it was an interesting place.

As a kid I had alot of sex dreams and lucid dreams where I would fly around and have alot of fun, not so much of em yet now

Oh yeah Ive been having lots of speed racing dreams lately, I am either on a longboard skateboard or a snowsled, racing down hills, roads, even inside cruiseships with incredible speed and control, its very fun!
Several dreams in post apocalyptic settings where I fall in love with a beautiful girl and we make a home.
Been taking Ashwaganda before sleep and after waking up btw.
Smart to distill, do you guys have flouride? I use a berkey with fkouride but i think I'm going to buy or possible make a distiller soon. Now you need to stop jerkin off, maybe you'll have a sex dream again (you will)
Old 04-29-2020, 11:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by solleks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Smart to distill, do you guys have flouride? I use a berkey with fkouride but i think I'm going to buy or possible make a distiller soon. Now you need to stop jerkin off, maybe you'll have a sex dream again (you will)
Nah Im pretty sure we dont have fluoride in our water here, but private testing of water down in Oslo(main capital) found alot of grimy stuff in the water, everything from leakage from the toilet pipes to medicines and estrogen. But as I said, Im 100% sure here in northern norway were I live the water is ALOT better quality as our water pipeline/system is way newer than down there in that sump, also cleaner/better air, groundwater etc here. I suggest a distiller, it will make your water negatively charged amongst other things, aka Pure Water

Well I dont really jerk off much at all, Ive a GF for that business [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

BTW I use this distiller:
https://www.megahomedistiller.com/
Last edited by Muggens; 04-29-2020 at 11:43 PM..
Old 04-29-2020, 11:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sibelia1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Racing sounds so cool! My coolest dreams are about gunfighting lol. Usually spend an inordinate amount of time fumbling with bullets and magazines and controls is the truth, hehe.

I have also had the post apocalypse romance dream. Trekkin thru the snow. Perhaps we met there, blondie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The racing dreams are really cool, I love em. Hehe, as someone who lives where there is still lots of snow and even snowing just a few days ago, Im happy to say I dont dream much about snow, its usually or always summertime when I dream =)
In the dreams, often I live in the old appartment where I grew up but its somewhere else and when I step out on the terrace its a real riviera style view all around, good times!
Old 04-30-2020, 07:40 AM
Planar Protector

Had a dream i was in a slum like area carport or something like a concrete structure. Was playinf baseball with tennis balls. Airsoft fatty type fat kid and someone from my work was there, the a bunch of slum kids. Then we left to get all of our chickens and put them all together to make a huge group of chickens.
Old 04-30-2020, 08:06 PM
Banned

drugs
Old 04-30-2020, 10:57 PM
Planar Protector

Sobriety
Old 05-01-2020, 09:28 AM
Planar Protector

Bought a nice trailer in a seemingly nice trailer park. Got a hood price very happy. Then it started raining snd every single ceiling was dripping in every room. So i wemt on tbr roof to check it out and it was just a big flat square with holes in it and some giant boulders on top of a foam pad. Very poorly engineered.
Old 05-01-2020, 04:31 PM
Planar Protector

I was dreaming that I was snuggled up in my bed comfortably ensconced in my blankets and pillows. I tried to wake up, but I would just end up right back in the same position. I did this like 10 times and then the panic really set in.

I wasn't going to wake up again.
Old 06-03-2020, 08:31 AM
Planar Protector

so apparently the sedatives i've been taking are supposed to give really vivid dreams and now they started working all of a sudden...

i'm in this hospital totally cripped and i can't escape general population by force, but I manage to sneak out, then i'm on a bus full of soldiers to a training exercie, and the idiots get themselves killed, but i survive with some enemy robot tech which i hand over to the tech guy of the non-traineee ppl in the warsone and they highjack a giant red mecha to destroy everyone on the battlefield, a couple enemie dudes survive and some of them are hot blond chicks that escape into the comms building with all the secret traffics and i have to use an axe and machete i made out of broken roboparts to go in after them cause my entire squad ran off chasing the remainder and ignored that all the bad dudes went in, inside is full of chix, some who have accidently bleached their hair super bad yellow orange and they aren't the enemy, i get to write on a piece of paper what i saw, but i think i am still trapped int he hospital
Closed Thread