Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2015, 03:49 PM
Large Bat

Default Waiting for my software

So I bought Titanium on ebay, and it should be here next Tuesday, supposedly. I am looking forward to playing again, since it is free, and I am retired, so my wife can't complain.

Much.

Probably going to roll a human cleric, and start out in the Commons if you still can.
Old 05-14-2015, 10:37 AM
Large Bat

I played on Xev, and my main was Shanarias Healenbinden, a well respected Cleric, adept at keeping my party alive when the chips were down. I soloed essentially to level 35 with that Cleric before joining groups, and eventually a Guild called Wolves of Xev. I still miss some of the people I played with in that guild.
Old 05-14-2015, 10:58 AM
Planar Protector

That's definitely still possible, check your deity choice and make sure its one that can start in Freeport.

Welcome, I hope Titanium didn't sting too much... and check out the Project 1999 wiki if you need any advice on just about anything [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-14-2015, 11:01 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's definitely still possible, check your deity choice and make sure its one that can start in Freeport.

Welcome, I hope Titanium didn't sting too much... and check out the Project 1999 wiki if you need any advice on just about anything [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks, Swish. I got a really good deal on the Titanium, and it is supposed to arrive via "Standard Shipping" sometime around next Tuesday. Yeah, it is starting to come back to me. Good thing I have lots of time on my hands. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-14-2015, 11:35 AM
Orc

Mithanial Marr, Erollis Marr and Innorruk are your deity choices for FP, the Marrs are "good", Innorruk is umm ... not [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Innorruk has a few deity specific quests out of neriak including a clicky clinging darkness necklace. Really any of the 3 are quite viable though.
Old 05-14-2015, 11:45 AM
Large Bat

For a human Cleric, I think I am restricted to MM. I eagerly await the arrival of my Titanium to find out. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-14-2015, 11:52 AM
Aviak

You should go Bertoxxulous and get a port to Commonlands. Best deity in the game.