Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2015, 09:40 PM
Kobold

that feeling when people say you sound like a boy
Old 10-26-2015, 12:12 PM
Decaying Skeleton

All you voip haters sound like a bunch of old people saying, "I'm too old to learn this new technology." QQ.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-26-2015, 01:00 PM
Fire Giant

And all you voip lovers sound like a bunch of prepubescent crybabies who buy the new copy of Call of Duty every year

I like central scrutinizers attitude, we need more old curmudgeons to put you asshole whiney young whippersnappers in your place for fucking up our "classic" experience absolutely beyond all repair
Old 10-26-2015, 01:24 PM
Fire Giant

Makes you wonder if these non-classic technologies have reviatalized a very hardcore MMO, and that is why people still play here.
Old 10-26-2015, 01:47 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuljin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And all you voip lovers sound like a bunch of prepubescent crybabies who buy the new copy of Call of Duty every year

I like central scrutinizers attitude, we need more old curmudgeons to put you asshole whiney young whippersnappers in your place for fucking up our "classic" experience absolutely beyond all repair
So I guess the irony of this statement is lost on you then?
"Nasely, wheezy, lisps, the fucked up inflections of bitter seething balls of rage who seriously don't ever talk to anybody else... it's just awful. Listening to most people from video games is like chewing kleenex. "

All I heard central scrutinizer say was basically I'm old and depressed, and that's a bummer... I'll be on Mumble if you want to talk, bud.
Old 10-26-2015, 03:08 PM
Sarnak

Current guild has none of this and I'm glad. Not a huge fan of stoners in my vent either. Stoners play video games though and most guilds can't afford to be so discerning in their quest for numbers.

The slander against Yowwie/ Flexn seems odd to me. Spent some amount of time in vent with him and he was actually one of the better vent personalities...confident and friendly, never talked about drugs, a nice guy that most people got along with. Although he did go on one time about how he thought he could take Ronda Rousey and even with 100lbs on her mass skepticism ensued.
Closed Thread