Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2019, 07:22 PM
Planar Protector

Well, that was definitely more challenging than I remember. Ended up just throwing a hot on myself, rooting everything and camping out. Once past the first set of giants the rest didn't see invis so I made it back without issues. The terrors and spiders all pacified easily unlike the giants.

Shoot me a PM when you're logged in. I'm camped out down there now.

-Mcoy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg EQ000484.jpg (88.2 KB, 5 views)
Old 08-16-2019, 08:45 PM
Planar Protector

Rez #3569 completed. Please make room for the next unfortunate soul. Mcoy will be camped in pits until he gets cold or someone needs him elsewhere so shoot me a PM if you're in need. Any donations or offers of payment will be summarily refused, but thank you for your generous offer.

-Mcoy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mcoy_3569.jpg (100.8 KB, 8 views)
Old 08-16-2019, 10:24 PM
Fire Giant

I was going to say that someone else besides me needs a Rez in the bear pits... But now with Mcoy down there now, I may have to make my return to the pits...
Old 08-17-2019, 02:36 AM
Planar Protector

Are they belly casters? I know fire giants are.
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 08-17-2019, 07:44 AM
Orc

We need more Mcoys in this world! Thanks man!
Old 08-17-2019, 10:38 AM
Fire Giant

Does anyone else just Leeroy Jenkins run past the ice giants, jump down the hole and camp aggro at the bottom to get to the bear pits?

Or could that be construed as a "dick move" to anyone else in the zone?

I haven't been down there since they added the spawn next to the drop down spot, but nothing to say you couldn't root an unruly bear.
Old 08-17-2019, 11:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are they belly casters? I know fire giants are.
Some of my casts landed at a distance - but I think that was only on the diplomats. It didn't occur to me that they may be belly casters... When I attempted to pull the back area with root it was resisted the first time but stuck when he was in melee, and the IG I was initially trying to paci resisted every single calm or paci until I'd eventually get a crit failure so that seems to be the case.

-Mcoy
Old 08-17-2019, 11:35 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3r14k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does anyone else just Leeroy Jenkins run past the ice giants, jump down the hole and camp aggro at the bottom to get to the bear pits?

Or could that be construed as a "dick move" to anyone else in the zone?

I haven't been down there since they added the spawn next to the drop down spot, but nothing to say you couldn't root an unruly bear.
This is what everyone used to do because it was the easiest way to get down into the pits. Run past everything so it caused a train but you had enough time to run, fall into the trap and land, bind yourself and gate out before the train made it down.

I believe the added spawn is a Wolf or Spider.
Closed Thread