Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2015, 06:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why don't you just mute individual people instead of crying about it
Never thought id agree with something this guy said
Old 10-21-2015, 07:02 AM
Banned

TS is gay brother you been doing these raids for 15 years you shouldnt be wiping
Old 10-21-2015, 07:10 AM
Planar Protector

It's 2015. Mute the annoying people. Voice is a huge advantage when doing difficult shit like CRs out of howling stones, tov, etc.
Old 10-21-2015, 08:08 AM
Fire Giant

This server fucking sucks, TS sucks, everyone claims you "can't compete" with a guild with voice chat when nobody even tries. The precedent that has been set for shit you have to go through just to play on this server is ludicrous and asinine.

Did anybody ever find out who we thank for fuckkng up the server yet? Anybody trying to figure that one out?
Old 10-21-2015, 08:24 AM
Planar Protector

Would never join an EQ guild with a voice chat requirement.

I'm thirty-five years old. Married. I don't own a headset. Why the fuck would I? I stopped working in call centers more than a decade ago. I type a hundred words a minute. Most motherfuckers can't even think that fast.

The only reason to be on voice chat while playing EQ is to fill a social void which has been created by playing too much EQ.
Old 10-21-2015, 09:02 AM
Fire Giant

All these people in guilds full of people they don't like

BDA vent is just a bunch of good buddies hanging out and laughing it up

This never would have happened on Red

Every song I play is actually just me screaming the 1812 Overture in a raspy, shrieking falsetto.
Old 10-21-2015, 09:03 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkingturtle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The only reason to be on voice chat while playing EQ is to fill a social void which has been created by playing too much EQ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kekephee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

BDA vent is just a bunch of good buddies hanging out and laughing it up

In before hueeeeee hueeeeeee

Every song I play is actually just me screaming the 1812 Overture in a raspy, shrieking falsetto.
Old 10-21-2015, 09:03 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doors [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's 2015. Mute the annoying people. Voice is a huge advantage when doing difficult shit like CRs out of howling stones, tov, etc.
Some people talk too much and do not realize it / can't help themselves. If you have an officer proudly announcing they are coming home with weed, you can't really mute them. Later they will give out raid instructions.
Old 10-21-2015, 09:33 AM
Banned

Lol.. first off this is Yowwie aka Flexn and the OP is a dumb fuck bc I haven't touched a drug in years plus I actually detest the people who think they are cool bc they do drugs... do what you want to but it doesn't make you cool. Second I wish this spineless nerd version would identify who he is because I'm going to guess that if he doesn't like me so much it is because he sucks dick at this game and I called him out for bringing the raid down on multiple occasions and refused to learn and get better.. I also haven't played in over 2 months so that's pretty amazing I still have this tool's panties in a bunch... good riddance you cancer.. soft people like you are what make p99 a lawyer questing disaster
Old 10-21-2015, 09:38 AM
Sarnak

Quitting over Teamspeak?

You could just.... not use teamspeak. The game is still plenty enjoyable without it. I've never used it once here on p99.