Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2016, 02:13 PM
Planar Protector

"Beep beep boop boop......this is a news bulletin, stay tuned for this breaking news......and tonight, why gnomes and wood elves are so great."

"Thanks Chip. This is Rosen, reporting from ground zero. Recent studies on the surface of Norrath have confirmed a startling fact......trains exist!!"

"What was that? Rosen? Are you there? You were breaking up. "

"Sorry Chip. Yes, I was just reporting that trains....on Norrath...exist!"

"No! This can't be!!!! When did this begin happening?!"

"Well Chip, gnomish scientists believe it has always happened....but we are just now learning of it!"

"Well, that is pretty startling news!!! Thank you for the report Rosen. Up next, did you know you can drown in water? Stay tuned for the full report."
Last edited by Ivory; 05-19-2016 at 02:16 PM..
Old 05-19-2016, 02:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivory [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Beep beep boop boop......this is a news bulletin, stay tuned for this breaking news......and tonight, why gnomes and wood elves are so great."

"Thanks Chip. This is Rosen, reporting from ground zero. Recent studies on the surface of Norrath has confirmed a startling fact......trains exist!!"

"What was that? Rosen? Are you there? You were breaking up. "

"Sorry Chip. Yes, I was just reporting that trains....on Norrath...exist!"

"No! This can't be!!!! When did this begin happening?!"

"Well Chip, gnomish scientists believe it has always happened....but we are just now learning of it!"

"Well, that is pretty startling news!!! Thank you for the report Rosen. Up next, did you know you can drown in water? Stay tuned for the full report."
In that story I thought the reporter was going to get trampled by an incoming train, ruined my day bad writing
Last edited by kgallowaypa; 05-19-2016 at 02:17 PM..
Old 05-19-2016, 02:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgallowaypa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In that story I thought the reporter was going to get trampled by an incoming train, ruined my day bad writing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbE9zsoRU3U
Old 05-19-2016, 02:45 PM
Kobold

The best part- all the drolvargs including my pet ran into another bard's train
Old 05-19-2016, 04:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by renordw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I understand the risk, but how can I account for 100 mobs suddenly attacking me? It's not something I could control.
The risk of train is not something I'm referring to. I'm simply bringing up the risk of losing the robe. The train is irrelevant. Find a more disposable way to haste your pets. Like mage masks.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 05-19-2016, 04:37 PM
Sarnak

The only recourse you have is to get the bard suspended for training if you have proof he trained you.
Old 05-19-2016, 07:04 PM
Sarnak

I hate to say it but someone probably had a good day finding a drolvarg with a Tolapumj's Robe on it, or, that drolvarg is still out there beating peoples asses lol
Old 05-19-2016, 07:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frudrura [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hate to say it but someone probably had a good day finding a drolvarg with a Tolapumj's Robe on it, or, that drolvarg is still out there beating peoples asses lol
probably the bard got it
Old 05-19-2016, 07:35 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The risk of train is not something I'm referring to. I'm simply bringing up the risk of losing the robe. The train is irrelevant. Find a more disposable way to haste your pets. Like mage masks.
Masks are 11% Tolapumj is 36%
Old 05-19-2016, 07:44 PM
Planar Protector

Tin foil hats.

He knew you had a tolji robe on your pet. Trains you kills your pet gets robe. Summary don't put good items on your pets unless your willing to lose them.

I would of hunted down your pet ASAP tho instead of coming to the forums, he's prolly dead by now.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Closed Thread