Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2012, 02:08 AM
Fire Giant

I'm not back. Just dicking around [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] And I don't know what to tell ya Seaweed. In my past experience, reimbursements were usually the bottom of the list of things to do.

And batkiller, these forums have nothing to do with logging into the game. You create a log-in over at eqemulator.org

---
tep 2 - Forum Account
If you have not already done so, you will need to register an account with the EQEmulator Forums∞. Click the "Register" link at the top left of the page. Follow the prompts that are displayed and enter the required information: username, password, email address, etc. Make sure you use a valid email address as your new account needs to be verified. Check your email and validate your account. If you do not receive a validation code, please PM an Administrator in the IRC channel.

Step 3 - Login Server Account
You will now need to create a Login Server account that you will use log into the EQEmulator Loginserver. Please go to the Login Server page (located under Miscellaneous in your UserCP∞). Select "Create a LS Account∞." Fill out the fields and proceed. Please note that your EQEmulator Forum account and EQEmulator Login Server account are totally seperate; you should use a different username/password combination for each.
Your Login Server Account passwords are NOT RECOVERABLE in any way. Do not lose your lose or forget your information.
----

http://eqemulator.org/wiki/wikka.php?wakka=PlayGuide

Created by Uuur//Ihealyou -- Mad props!
Old 05-25-2012, 02:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by batkiller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is the "account name" your username for logging in to the game?

Its whited out in the picture. No my account name isnt my username.
Old 05-25-2012, 02:59 AM
Kobold

Don't worry I'm not trying to steal your stuff :P I was just asking in general because I have a reimbursement petition too. It asks for an "account name" and I just wanted to check that's our eqEmu login and not our forum account name or something else.
Old 05-25-2012, 08:17 AM
VIP / Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Amelinda Send a message via Yahoo to Amelinda

account name is your "station name" that you put into the EQ client in order to sign into the game.

When you played on live your account name was always...your account name. ><

If your account name is unmadebed and the unmadebed account has 4 chars on it for p99 named sheets, blankets, comforts, pillows then you would tell us acct name unmadebed, char name sheets or w/e

HTH.
Old 05-25-2012, 03:24 PM
Banned

So whats the problem? My petition isnt missing info, are you guys really backed up past 7 months??
Old 05-25-2012, 03:42 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaweedpimp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So whats the problem? My petition isnt missing info, are you guys really backed up past 7 months??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobby [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
PSA to the PSA --- few hundred posts are made regarding reimbursements every day (it seemed like it when I was around at least)
2+2=?
Old 05-25-2012, 04:36 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelinda [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
account name is your "station name" that you put into the EQ client in order to sign into the game.

When you played on live your account name was always...your account name. ><

If your account name is unmadebed and the unmadebed account has 4 chars on it for p99 named sheets, blankets, comforts, pillows then you would tell us acct name unmadebed, char name sheets or w/e

HTH.
Lol it's been about 11 years since I played fwiw :P Also the previous emu server I played on, they never required account names because the moderators could see who every poster on the forum was, what their account name(s) are, and they could even see all their characters. Pretty useful I bet!

But yeah, my petition has all the required info so please help whenever you guys can. I am desperate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-25-2012, 05:34 PM
Fire Giant

few hundred posts a day on a server that peaks at 400, just for reimbursements? im going to just guess this is a bit of a stretch.
Old 05-25-2012, 05:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
2+2=?
Ah ok, so you must be about 8+ months behind then?

Appreciate it.
Old 05-25-2012, 05:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
few hundred posts a day on a server that peaks at 400, just for reimbursements? im going to just guess this is a bit of a stretch.
Lol yeah no shit.

7 month old petition thread on the most valuable necro item in the game ( did i mention it was server second? Pretty sure i did) And you guys say theres hundreds of reimbursement threads a day?

Dont get me wrong, at this point its understood i wont be recieving my item back. Just wanted to make it known that petitions arent gonna be answered any time soon.
Closed Thread