Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2012, 01:04 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dravingar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Constant horrible GM's , being VP ready for months before VP even came out, poopsocking burnout and knowing velious will never come out. It was a long time coming but it was pretty obvious that no one was really having fun on that server.

Yea pretty much. Everyone thinking p99 is classic is just lieing to themselves. Nothing is tuned even close to correct. P99 will never see velious, and if they do it will broken and horrible. The GM leadership is horrible and its just not fun. We left 4 months ago. We are half way done with Velious and loving every day. In that time nothing has changed on p99. No new content, nothing has been fixed, the community is still horrible, and it is just not fun, Why stay?

We tryed to work with the server to make a fun competitive and fair environment. But it turned out to be impossible with the people on the server. Since we left you are still having retarded raid disputes and raid suspensions and knocking your heads against the wall. What does that tell you?

Its so nice to be involved in a community where there is respect and people play to have fun. The goal was and is to experience a great game as it was intended to be played. You all know that will never happen on rogean's hamster box.
Old 06-22-2012, 01:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swarws [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea pretty much. Everyone thinking p99 is classic is just lieing to themselves. Nothing is tuned even close to correct. P99 will never see velious, and if they do it will broken and horrible. The GM leadership is horrible and its just not fun. We left 4 months ago. We are half way done with Velious and loving every day. In that time nothing has changed on p99. No new content, nothing has been fixed, the community is still horrible, and it is just not fun, Why stay?

We tryed to work with the server to make a fun competitive and fair environment. But it turned out to be impossible with the people on the server. Since we left you are still having retarded raid disputes and raid suspensions and knocking your heads against the wall. What does that tell you?

Its so nice to be involved in a community where there is respect and people play to have fun. The goal was and is to experience a great game as it was intended to be played. You all know that will never happen on rogean's hamster box.
Fair like hobby ching you on raids, trains, perun ninja loots, and lost of mq and seq use? Don't forget charming fairies and 2 or 3 gms in guild
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 06-22-2012, 01:25 PM
Orc

Why do you act like TMO hasn't done similar shit too Alarti?

You ignore anything that doesnt fit the story you want to put forth, trying to place exclusive focus on the particulars within a greater context that do. I am beginning to think you are seriously messed up in the head.

People should really just leave this guy alone IMO - TMO should seriously rethink letting him speak for them on the forums.
Old 06-22-2012, 01:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greeedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why do you act like TMO hasn't done similar shit too Alarti?

You ignore anything that doesnt fit the story you want to put forth, trying to place exclusive focus on the particulars within a greater context that do. I am beginning to think you are seriously messed up in the head.

People should really just leave this guy alone IMO - TMO should seriously rethink letting him speak for them on the forums.
Umm? Huh? Sorry no gms in tmo cheating for us, no faeries were charmable when we came to the ser er, ya we had some seq users and they were booted unlike IB.
U dumb ?

I don't speak for TMO this is rnf
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 06-22-2012, 02:09 PM
Kobold

Send a message via AIM to Dravingar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Umm? Huh? Sorry no gms in tmo cheating for us, no faeries were charmable when we came to the ser er, ya we had some seq users and they were booted unlike IB.
U dumb ?

You are right, you guys just hold the title of most raid suspensions of the server and the originator of the memblur tactic.
Old 06-22-2012, 02:35 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
U dumb ?

Alarti,

So if IB was the root of all evil and was the one training and cheating. How come 4 months after we left the server is TMO still getting raid suspended, people are still training and crying and /petition non stop? And there is still no new content or fixes. Nothing has changed since we left, so think about the reasons that would be?

Also, EQmac has been very pleasant and everyone works together and plays eq to have a great time which we are now apart of. Why hasnt that server desended into a chaotic downward spiral of trains and bitching and screaming?

What am I missing oh mighty Alarti?

This forum is entertaining me at work on a slow week lol..
Old 06-22-2012, 02:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swarws [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This forum is entertaining me at work on a slow week lol..
mhmm
Old 06-22-2012, 02:38 PM
Sarnak

brb, crashing Fear gusy
Old 06-22-2012, 02:44 PM
Banned

Have fun with your raid suspensions in Posky that you have been farming for years. I for 1 am having quite fun in velious.

http://youtu.be/_rlJGzOUMt4

3/4 warders down last night.... Swarws pet got a primal we gettin dem pixels bros
Old 06-22-2012, 02:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razdeline [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean you can look at the statistics of the past, people left TMO to join IB, not the other way around.

TMO had a lot of IB app declines.

Took TMO a year and 4x the amount of people to down anything worth a damn.

IB will always be remembered as the guild that could do more, with less, and its members getting better gear because of it. (and just being better at the game)
IB the tag made you pros?

Get real bro, that Tag didn't make people pros. There were a handful of great players in that guild ( I won't deny it ) but to make it sound like they were all great is laughable.

IB started early on the server, when people were more closely geared to them. TMO had an uphill battle the whole way. Which is more noteworthy? standing in line first to get thru the door first, or pushing past the 1000X to get thru the door.

IB will be remembered as the guild that did shit with the numbers they had at the time, same as TMO. We've killed targets with low numbers as well as high, same with IB. I've also watched IB wipe with high numbers like TMO has.

The thought that IB is some masterful EQ guild makes me laugh. They had/have some great players no doubt, but to include everyone that wore the tag. meh.

TMO and IB are more alike than most of you would ever admit (on both sides).
Closed Thread