Banned

I'll kick your ass at TF2 no question
Old 09-10-2012, 04:38 PM
Banned

Diggles get outta here make your own thread bud
Old 09-10-2012, 04:53 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
MVPs: Treats and Relapse.
The only things Relapse is MVP of is being a racist southern hick fuck and getting his trailer blown away by a tornado.
Old 09-10-2012, 05:32 PM
Banned

Relapse has so far been instrumental in logging his (high level?) char into EQMac which most people don't have and then coming here and verifying things when he really has no reason to other than contributing to this project.

Even worse, he receives no in pixels in making this effort... and I know this will be hard for some of you to imagine... some of us find doing that (effort but not for pixels) fun.

.. wait for it...

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-21-2012, 04:51 PM
Banned

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=84532

Oh man.
Old 09-21-2012, 04:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maze513 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The true young lawyers of P99 Nirgon Treats
Old 09-21-2012, 06:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not worried about being able to kill/resist Trakanon. I just think you pull figures out of your ass and treat your (often clueless) suspicions like fact. It kind of makes you look like a turkey with your occasional ridiculous claims out of left field. I have taken probably 200 Trak AEs here with varying amounts of resists (sometimes very little) and while it's not hard evidence, my experience is definitely evidence and I say that you are way the fuck off. How many Trakanon AE's have you been subjected to on P99/R99, Nirgon? I'm not sure you know this, but it is really easy to get 250+ PR even without Shadoo and Resist Poison stacking. So say they shouldn't stack, but to come here and say that Trakanon's -150 resist check isn't working and that people with 120PR are able to resist his AE just because you think people are killing him too easily or some other whimsical bullshit is just plain dumb.
Really another extra 45 resist and likely faulty resist calcs don't make content easier?

You seem troubled by this post when I believe your guild kills him in mere seconds.

Why the push back against classic changes?

I've noticed people will jump down my throat about *anything* that I post, perhaps because they are married to anger in another thread where something will be fixed and does effect their easier progression. I don't know, but it's sad. Don't you want a classic EQ server? Christ.
Old 09-21-2012, 08:36 PM
Banned

And yet they responded anyway.

I show respect to some people on this board, but others deserve absolutely none.
Old 09-21-2012, 09:22 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have 45 hours on Dota2 (not much in the grand scheme of things, I'm too invested in LoL to transition all the way) and I've seen Invoker played well once. In a bot match.
Hes a tricky hero requires a lot of practice. He has 10 abilities and the orbs themselves grant passive bonuses, the drawback is memorizing them all and having a build that uses them item wise. A safe newb strat is powering up quas and wex and using tornado emp combo in team engagements to drain 400 mana and setup positioning for group aes and keeping quas x3 floating around you gives you a nice str and regen bonus for surviving.

Back on topic, funny that this little fella's crusade to get the server "fixed" only involves charming sirran and invis pulling. Nilberg fixes 3 things every few months, its like pounding out dents on a totaled 57 chevy. This server is like 7% classic, with these (questionable) fixes it increases to 7.4%. Lets completely ignore the incredible amount of game mechanics that are completely botched from live and focus on things like pet windows and compasses, charming mobs in an obscure raid zone.

Also on Sirran Charming: Pretty sure i heard about that on live during velious because he would use DT as a spell on mobs you sent him on and it did 25k dmg to them. So if anything it would be a buff. Additionally: even if he is useful for farming stuff, in order to get into any position where you can use him to farm you have to beat equal or harder content. Aka - to farm spiroc lord you have to first kill a spiroc lord, to farm sister or kill eye you have to beat queen bee (hardest mob in the zone). So claiming it is a game breaking exploit is pretty ignorant.
Old 09-24-2012, 10:18 AM
Banned

Reiker, outta nowhere on that son.

Shouldn't you be on red with the Nihilum guys claiming victory through pvp etc etc?
Closed Thread