Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2012, 03:30 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reikerz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]No, I'M Rogean.
Watch out you might get reported saying such things!!! The private blue server champ is in here so watch out...just don't want anyone else to get suspension over being butthurt
Old 09-17-2012, 03:39 PM
Orc

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Personal insults aren't even close to humor.
You were obviously mad and sad. You even made a comment saying "your title is ugly anyways" like if I ever care what you thought. RIGHT after that you went on personal attacks frenzy making up shit that I should get over my ex, get a life and that I should go to the "cabinet and find a bunch of pills and eat them" (I cant remember the correct quote).

I couldn't possibly care less about that, but how the FUCK can this ever be considered as a friendly joke, or humor at all?

God, if I only cared to take screenshots, but dropped it since I saw no point keeping em for your mains guild-officers, since apparently your main was in Enraptured, which has no officer.

The OTHER thing that made me slightly irritated was the fact that you started shouting out that my character was RMT'ed (which, by the way, is a bannable offense).
That's where I cared to start telling you to fuck off etc. because if I had not responded to this at all, everyone would've thought it was true, if I didn't defend my self.

I actually had a character approach me about this issue the other day about rmt-ing, telling me there was a rumor since I was non-guilded. So perhaps someone with their mind straight would understand I could get slightly upset when people start shouting it out in ooc. (this is not however what you were banned for)

Even people in OOC reacted to your trolling, and that was in a bad way.
AND Even Ambrotos felt your rage trolling was bad enough to get suspended over.

P.S Why do people call you Daliant? Is that your "true" main or something?
TL;DR all, but apparently you did care enough to report him and keep talking to him on the forums...and giving him attention, the list goes on. Sounds to me like he got under your skin. You sir have been trolled the troll just gave you enough ammo to do something about it.
Old 09-17-2012, 03:42 PM
Banned

You say the same things over and over. I'm done posting.

Confirmed fat
Old 09-17-2012, 03:52 PM
Banned

Overcome with rage he spouts RMT claims and says he's the EQ Emu server admin.

Still posting. Face melted. Mad.
Old 09-17-2012, 03:57 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah! I'm irritated theres a rumor I'm RMT'ed. It's kinda annoying when you've leveled the character up from scratch, questing totemic armor my self etc.

The reason I reported him was when he claimed to be rogean. I knew it was a bannable offense to impersonate a GM.

What can I say? I am ruthless towards jerks? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sowwy =(
Did you RMT?
Do your friends and everyone you play with/guild know your legit?
Did you really level up?
Did you obtain all your gear legit?

If you answered no, yes, yes, yes...then why the fuck does it matter if some little rumor is floating around. Sounds like some high school prep squad drama bullshit. Little harsh getting someone suspended over words at best.
Old 09-17-2012, 04:03 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Overcome with rage he spouts RMT claims and says he's the EQ Emu server admin.

Still posting. Face melted. Mad.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-17-2012, 04:12 PM
Sarnak

young mad RMT
Old 09-17-2012, 04:16 PM
Orc

Cool

Quote:
Because I actually care about my reputation on the server? I try to be nice to players I encounter.
There's a lot of things that I wouldn't bother even responding too, like lowlife insults and such. But the RMT stuff is my weak spot I guess, and that's what triggered me to report him for impersonating to be a gm, plus the fact he was acting like a retard of course [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If it's a problem that I am a bit sore on the RMT subject, then oh well?
You already have a reputation. I don't think anywhere in there is RMT included. You won the BOTB on the server. I think that is your reputation. I know nothing about you, don't really want to. But I can say after seeing you and your title for the first time and asking around about the botb in EC not one of the 5 or 6 people that i talked to, that brought you up, even hinted that you were RMT. Honestly they had nothing but nice things to say. But I'm glad I got to form my own opinion sir.

I bid you all a good day, Gentlemen. Hope to see you server side.
Old 09-17-2012, 04:17 PM
Banned

He didn't just win the botb, he ran many people who said there was no skill in EQ PvP out of the gym who vastly out geared him.

Go sit in the corner and play with your dirt, morans.
Old 09-17-2012, 04:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Because I actually care about my reputation on the server? I try to be nice to players I encounter.
There's a lot of things that I wouldn't bother even responding too, like lowlife insults and such. But the RMT stuff is my weak spot I guess, and that's what triggered me to report him for impersonating to be a gm, plus the fact he was acting like a retard of course [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If it's a problem that I am a bit sore on the RMT subject, then oh well?

******** width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8dCWTUj845w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Closed Thread