Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2013, 01:23 AM
Fire Giant

Angry Sad that Rhuma7's thread got locked

Thread was just about to get entertaining.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhuma7
Sure you can be a troll and state the fucking obvious that I shouldn't have drop transferred my gear. Good job captain obvious. Next you're going to toss a rebuttal that had I never played p99 I wouldn't have gear to lose! Or maybe, I should have just had someone transfer all my gear...you know, my friends who dont have all my shit that is lore. Maybe I should have asked a couple people, maybe 3-4 people to transfer my stuff, yeah... Maybe that was the better idea.
Haven't facepalmed so hard in a long time.

Sirken unlock the thread please!
Kill Mulder, we take the risk of turning one man's quest into a crusade.
Old 07-08-2013, 02:05 AM
Banned

Man and I was mad when auricon ( full circle ) stole a fungi from me then when peetee ( full circle ) stole a heiro from me! I can't imagine 300k worth of items lolol!
Old 07-08-2013, 02:16 AM
Planar Protector

Auricon was in Flawless Victory at the time, if I recall correctly.
Old 07-08-2013, 02:19 AM
Banned

Naw was after knightt kicked him lol oh well past is the past I just like putting down FC nothing personal now lets re open the 300k lost thread!
Old 07-08-2013, 02:45 AM
Kobold

I dont know whats worse, me posting that thread or you desperately seeking my attention.

Either way, flame on faggot.
Old 07-08-2013, 03:36 AM
Planar Protector

300k worth of gear ground transfering... i hope they never reimburse you, that's like the dumbest idea ever.

i know the feeling though, lost over half a million to some cunt
Old 07-08-2013, 03:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenkakahn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Man and I was mad when auricon ( full circle ) stole a fungi from me then when peetee ( full circle ) stole a heiro from me! I can't imagine 300k worth of items lolol!
if im remembering this right, peetee didn't steal anything from you and it was revealed that you were being an asshole, dropping from your group and stating something along hte lines of 'better chances on rolling with peetee' and then were surprised when he looted the cloak and left u there.

also op of the previous thread is an idiot, should have just been more patient. If gm's say its going to get done, it'll get done, it's just been a busy monthfor the mod team. They have lives, jobs, relationships, etc, just like everyone else, and its not their job to do things for you. They volunteer here. You made yourself sound like such an unbelievable asshole in that thread, and i wouldn't be surprised if you never see your plat again now (you would have, if you had just been patient).

little patience and courtesy goes a long way around here.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=94928

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhambuk View Post
gotrocks community savior
Old 07-08-2013, 04:11 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotrocks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
little patience and courtesy goes a long way around here.
All I wanted was to know what was going on, not a single staff member would say a single thing about Ephi and his current situation or even talk to me, period. Had sirken said hey, its gonna be a while, Ephi has some shit going on IRL. That would have never happened and I would have continued to play other games til my shit got reimbursed... Instead of just ignoring the whole situation.

My post in the petition thread has over 100 views and not a single person could shed some light on the situation.
Old 07-08-2013, 05:40 AM
Fire Giant

One time I tried to transfer a bag of bone chips by drop tranferring. I crashed and got IP locked and never did it again.
Originally -
Reiguy of Fennin Ro
Tyvix Rex of Sullon Zek.
Old 07-08-2013, 05:59 AM
Banned

You kids need girlfriends.
Closed Thread