Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2012, 10:00 PM
Banned

Default Klubba, weaksauce

Lol, so I logged over to my ec mule (Sperry) on my 55 ranger account (Myliek) to check EC for a few minutes and I was super bored of KC all day.

I always see Klubba asking if anyone wants to duel. I start joking around with him in /ooc and were going back and forth but I'm not being serious, I said around the lines of "Non guilded 60 shaman in ec every other day, obviously RMT". He said "Reported". By then I thought we were still joking around, because how many times you had someone say "Reported" and they were joking unless your just not a social person, or just plain OLD, then you have atleast seen that before in /ooc or have had it done to you entirely joking.. I trolled him for a while going back and forth out of boredom. But I honestly didnt know he was taking this serious.

Long story short, Ambrotos sends me a tell saying "You really want your ranger suspended?' I responded "No, But i didnt know joking around with sarcasm in /ooc was illegal" By then I knew this dude really had reported me LOL wow. You are disconnected.

Klubba y so serious bro? If your that depressed ill buy you some pussy. Ethier way I wanted to share, if you were in EC I'm sure you seen it, but sit in the tunnel more waiting for duels though if that's your thing, and thanks for the suspension man. Gotta be careful who you joke with I guess, Kudos.
Old 09-16-2012, 10:05 PM
Sarnak

Sounds like a thin skinned bitch.
Old 09-16-2012, 10:15 PM
Fire Giant

He reported you for that? Weak
Old 09-16-2012, 10:29 PM
Banned

You officially got Ambertised hope you learned your lesson.
Old 09-16-2012, 10:33 PM
Planar Protector

Reported.
Old 09-16-2012, 10:39 PM
Banned

Its not really a big deal, but I just stayed up for 2 days without sleep to grind 54-55 before I go back to work and I kinda feel less accomplished. Ethier way he probably looks like a Troll IRL because when I said "Get the Doritos out of your asscrack and go do something besides sitting in the tunnel, shit got real.

Obviously FAT
Old 09-16-2012, 10:52 PM
Banned

Hey, guess what.... They make this function called /ignore and it works well but guess what I wouldn't harass someone if they didn't respond back, I'm not that fucking bored.

You took the candy the whole time throwing comments back at me. As far as I'm concerned your the weak bitch.
Old 09-16-2012, 11:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do I really have to post the screenshots of how retarded you were acting, and claiming to be Rogean?
Post the screenshots and lets have a look at who is actually being a retard here
Old 09-16-2012, 11:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Safon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Post the screenshots and lets have a look at who is actually being a retard here
Old 09-16-2012, 11:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Safon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm no Sherlock Holmes, but my guess is both of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenjitsuRZ View Post
Multiplication is used at all levels.
Closed Thread