Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2010, 10:33 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

idk how they are now but i played one for along time, they have a shit ton of AA discs and regular discs ie amazing spike dps. They have a non magic stun,snare,jolt,volley(4 instant ranged attacks). Jolt(useless)/volley and stun/snare are on shared timers. They also have an ability frenzy that does 1-3 attacks.

There aura increases the crit hit dmg (55 does 10%, the higher one adds 30%). There biggest downfall is that from all the multiple swings with a 2h weapon and no way to lessen hate they get aggro quick, and some of their AA discs drain alot hp so bad combo.

with the abilities i had and some of the gear i could tank lesser things np, rogues were overall better dps on prolonged fights, short fights we were better
Last edited by Farlis; 09-16-2010 at 10:36 PM..
Old 09-16-2010, 10:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RKromwell [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't they get crits for throwing axes like a ranger does for the bow?
Yeah. They also get throwing-based AA/discs. One disc line allows them to summon their own throwing axes.
Closed Thread