Banned

LOL
Old 10-16-2020, 05:44 AM
Planar Protector

He who hesitates, is lost.
Old 10-16-2020, 08:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump knew back then, so did the CDC. He’s just politicized this the whole way through thinking he could get lucky and keep the stock market afloat, and it wouldn’t reach America

Sadly, he was obviously wrong because he doesn’t understand enough science to figure out how a respiratory pandemic would spread. More importantly, he could’ve simply been a leader to the american people. “I know it’s hard to do something out of fear as an American, but we really don’t know how bad this will be yet and so I ask you, my fellow countrymen, to wear a mask and do your utmost to protect your family.”

That’s all it would’ve took. But instead, in the first era of human existence where we had the capability to fight a pandemic, we didn’t. And many of you still refuse to even acknowledge the efficacy of a mask. Which isn’t the point. The point is it would’ve made half of your neighbors and friends more comfortable to do it (meaning the economy might be in better shape) but you couldn’t, because somewhere along the way you guys really lost Jesus Christ. I hope you find him again.
PS: Donald trump is obese
Please share what you think he knew. Also share what other nations did to combat this that is so much better?
Old 10-16-2020, 08:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galach
Trump was asked about Qanon. He wouldn't say that the democrats weren't Satanic worshipping pedophiles.
That's because they are (of course, so are the Republicans). Have you read the list of politicians connected to Epstein? And those are only the ones we know about! Satanists and pedophiles are perfect candidates for middle management: they are willing to mercilessly oppress the general population and they can be easily blackmailed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth
Humans seem to have some sort of ingrained instinct to favor desirable lies over unwanted truth
Exactly! By the way, this isn't just some other person's problem. There were about 6 months in 2019 where I really thought Q was legit. This is the problem with psychology PhDs: they can weave a very convincing story! After all, the Democrats are satanists and pedophiles. The media does constantly attack Trump. But at this point I'm fairly sure Q is the NSA.

The big flaw in Q's illusion is his message: sit back and watch the show. If you think about it, only individual Americans could make America great again. Trump is an elderly, rather overweight, man. He can only ask us to do things. But the idea that he can clean up this mess without us having to get off our couches is so incredibly convenient that when combined with a bit of truth it's very persuasive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy
I assume your posts are bad faith/intentional trolling so I respond for other's benefit and/or amusement.
The sad fact of the matter is that there are some 20% of Americans whose existence is totally bound up in the current state of affairs. Some of them are hopeless social services leeches. Others are part of the propaganda apparatus. Yet others are addicted to the feeling of preaching. I don't know whether Pretzelle is one of those or a random Chinese gold farmer. But these people will actively fight any sort of solution. Perhaps some sort of California quarantine . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterpal
The most revered science magazines decided it's enough with the anti-science and alternative facts to endorse Biden
I skimmed the first article. It is more COVID hysteria. The idea that anyone needs a plan to deal with THE FLU is ridiculous. Guess what: people do not live forever. The average American COVID victim is 75 with multiple health conditions. Their average life expectancy is some 5 years. Even if we took the doctored COVID stats at face value, 200,000 * 5 * 365 / 300000000 = 1.2, meaning that the average American has lost ONE DAY of life to COVID. Personally I think the whole thing is a complete fraud, but I don't even need to make that argument because the official narrative on COVID is that fucking stupid.

Remember Orwell's 'doublethink'? Magazines like Scientific American are actually anti science. There really isn't much difference between the average Catholic peon of the Medieval period and the average modern peon quoting 'Science' and taking his vaccines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066
And many of you still refuse to even acknowledge the efficacy of a mask
That's because masks don't work. Not only are there loads of studies that prove this, but there is no logical reason why they should work, as viruses are thousands of times smaller than even N95 surgical mask holes. It's like trying to stop mosquitoes with a chain link fence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066
Which isn’t the point. The point is it would’ve made half of your neighbors and friends more comfortable to do it
Ah yes, if your neighbor is jumping off a cliff you should follow him like a good little lemming. Besides, doesn't this argument work just as well in the other direction?

Gatmanno really nailed it when he said you worship Mammon. You're a lot less obvious than Pretzelle.
Old 10-16-2020, 09:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne
Rofl the guy is asking for laptop repair shop recommendations how did it get to this!?
Exactly. These people need to take their conspiracy political nonsense back to the only thread it is allowed to exist in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish
There's no shame in being a nerd for a 21 year old elf sim, wear it.
My father is a powerful man. I cannot let the world know.
Old 10-16-2020, 09:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Exactly. These people need to take their conspiracy political nonsense back to the only thread it is allowed to exist in.

My father is a powerful man. I cannot let the world know.
Does your father have any signs of cognitive decline? Asking for a friend
Old 10-16-2020, 09:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rofl the guy is asking for laptop repair shop recommendations how did it get to this!?
It's a reference to Hunter Biden (Joe Biden's son), who recently brought his computer in for repair and had a number of images of himself engaging in illegal activity.
Old 10-16-2020, 09:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterpal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The most revered science magazines decided it's enough with the anti-science and alternative facts to endorse Biden:

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...es-joe-biden1/
https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-02852-x
https://science.sciencemag.org/content/369/6510/1409
Quote:
That is why we urge you to vote for Joe Biden, who is offering fact-based plans to protect our health, our economy and the environment. These and other proposals he has put forth can set the country back on course for a safer, more prosperous and more equitable future.
Quote:
“COVID has taken this year, just since the outbreak, has taken more than 100 years. Look … the lives, it’s just … when you think about it, more lives this year than any other year for the past hundred years.” -- Joe Biden
Quote:
“It’s estimated that 200 million people will die, probably by the time I finish this talk.” -- Joe Biden
Joe Biden didn't offer his "fact-based" plan until four weeks after Trump and the administration released theirs. Joe Biden called Trump's China travel ban, 'xenophobic' the day after it was announced.

The only thing those 'endorsements' prove is that the liberal rot is well-entrenched in those institutions that those 'revered' magazines hire from.

No one respects or reveres scientists who campaign for politicians.
Old 10-16-2020, 10:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Joe Biden called Trump's China travel ban, 'xenophobic' the day after it was announced.
Here is the beef you ordered.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-16-2020, 10:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mota [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine believing conspiracies when they involve evil leftists but not thinking this laptop is fishy.
Who's doing that? Are you responding to someone in particular or are you making a man of straw?

Is there someone here who is like I believe all that Qanon shit and everything else but god forbid someone should question Rudy? Or is that something you believe about anyone daring to bring up Joe Biden's obvious corruption?
Closed Thread