View Poll Results: Does he
Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2020, 03:36 PM
Planar Protector

Trump supporters: liberals have ruined this country, we need to make America great again, because it's terrible, Liberals are communist's, communists worship Satan and are trying to destroy the fabric of society and turn us into a single gender abomination, funneling money to corrupt demons who invented climate science to become a new world religion.

Liberals: I love you neighbor, I make great money in the new frontiers of our economies! lets all work together! I love this place! Trump is an asshole.

Trump supporters: Sounds like Liberal is genuinely sad and beaten down by the daily grind.
Old 10-20-2020, 04:39 PM
Planar Protector

Told ya! https://twitter.com/RightWingWatch/s...944942593?s=20 evangelicals are trying to self fulfil bible prophecy.

Quote:
‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’
I for one will enjoy not paying taxes before the sky darkens. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-20-2020, 04:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Liberals: I love you neighbor, as long as you hold the exact same beliefs as me on everything. I make money, sometimes, but not too much because too much success is bad.lets all work together, to overthrow the winners, too long they have won! I hate this place!Trump is an asshole.
Old 10-20-2020, 04:45 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Conclusion: Wearing masks (other than N95) will not be effective at preventing SARS-CoV-2 transmission, whether worn as source control or as PPE.

ive been saying masks do nothing since feb, only n95 do something and you will still get covid all over yourself and breathe in a particle when you take it off

We cant control the spread for a reason, its too infectious

Only herd immunity will save us, everyone needs to get sick as soon as possible, no vaccine is coming.

Even the drugs they came out with dont do a fucking thing.
Old 10-20-2020, 04:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nah dont think so.

I dont really care who wins. And I think that most people know who they voting for since 4 years. So why even talk about the election.

Or does anyone here think they can persuade someone to vote for someone else than they planed to vote for before?

But Trumps Twitter is cancer, simple as that. An Manbaby crying about everyone who isnt kissing his ass and spreading fake news like candy.

But hey, it seems to work for him and his fans.
Ladies and gentlemen this poster has no money in the bank
Old 10-20-2020, 04:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
FatherSoiux
Exact same beliefs? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I think wearing a mask helps prevent the spread of airborn viruses and you all think I'm a communist idiot because of that lol Liberals want you to say out loud that black lives matter and to admit that racism plays a part in todays society.

Also yes Jesus, someone whom you've said guides the right and not the left, would agree too much successis bad.

And your last bold: gerrymandering and voter ID laws? See, lol both sides try to "overthrow" aka WIN the game of teams based politics.
Last edited by Jibartik; 10-20-2020 at 05:05 PM..
Old 10-20-2020, 05:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morton Jr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ladies and gentlemen this poster has no money in the bank
What?

How many forum accounts you got here and why?

Are you liking your own post like a dog who licks his own ass or are you getting banned often here because you're not able to follow simple forum rules?

Just asking.
Old 10-20-2020, 05:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
video of stupid people who identify as 'right' saying stupid things
Following a site that cherry picks the dumbest members of a group is little more than mental masturbation. Rather than rejoicing that we are not at the absolute bottom of God's evolutionary scale, we should be looking upwards at the people who are doing things better than us in the hope we can take a step or two upwards.

Quote:
I think wearing a mask helps prevent the spread of airborne viruses and you all think I'm a communist idiot
What is your preferred term for "someone who refuses to read a short summary of scientific articles that thoroughly refutes their beliefs"? Regardless, the good news is that you can easily graduate from this state once you decide its more important to be correct than to be right, and while you may find this surprising, almost no one will think less of you for it. After all, every intelligent person got there by constantly removing their incorrect opinions as the world proved them so.
Last edited by Raev; 10-20-2020 at 05:25 PM..
Old 10-20-2020, 05:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What is your preferred term for "someone who refuses to read a short summary of scientific articles that thoroughly refutes their beliefs"?
Raev. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-20-2020, 05:27 PM
Planar Protector

If you provide me with some evidence masks work I am happy to read and possibly update my position <shrug>
Closed Thread