Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2020, 07:26 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albanwr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All I have seen on it was in discord.

"Galach10/01/2020
pretty sure it's just an in game command to open kunark, so don't know why it would get delayed "

so Nov. 6th
I would imagine it was the same case with PoS and kunak is 10-20 timesmore complicated and issue-filled. And then they will need to quickly follow up with a serious patch 2 months afterwards.

So maybe not.
Old 10-19-2020, 07:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by axisofebola [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would imagine it was the same case with PoS and kunak is 10-20 timesmore complicated and issue-filled. And then they will need to quickly follow up with a serious patch 2 months afterwards.

So maybe not.
PoS was delayed so more people had the time to get the /list corpse summon, which was a last moment change.
Old 10-19-2020, 10:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albanwr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
PoS was delayed so more people had the time to get the /list corpse summon, which was a last moment change.
Even if so, all my points still stand which is surely causing some consternation in people who want to be assured that all systems are go.
Old 10-19-2020, 11:07 PM
Planar Protector

Don't cry before you're hit.

Allow the suspense to to feed the nostalgia.
Old 10-20-2020, 03:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
All I have seen on it was in discord.

"Galach10/01/2020
pretty sure it's just an in game command to open kunark, so don't know why it would get delayed "

so Nov. 6th
The game isn't getting 'patched/updated' like a real live server. All the code is already installed an ready to go from kunark into velious. From what I understand they had most of the updates on auto release, meaning the server updates itself based on the time an date they've been set for in advance. So someone knows an they probably keeping it quite for the big guilds, so they can get in and jack everything on the downlow. Just like the earthquakes when the 7 days spawns reset early.
Old 10-20-2020, 09:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by NPC [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

So someone knows an they probably keeping it quite for the big guilds, so they can get in and jack everything on the downlow. Just like the earthquakes when the 7 days spawns reset early.
Put the tinfoil-hat down and walk away slowly.

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Old 10-21-2020, 06:15 AM
Sarnak

Buy Kunark timeshares
Old 10-22-2020, 11:57 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowalski [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Buy Kunark timeshares
What's the going rates these days?
Old 10-22-2020, 02:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZingZang [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's the going rates these days?
Depends on what zone you want.
Old 10-22-2020, 09:39 PM
Sarnak

It really would be nice to get word from the staff about Kunark. I am trying to plan my vacation time around camping Fungi Tunic's but I need to know in advance so I can take days off.
Tried to get immersed in Velious but quickly got burnt out by there being no challenge, the intensive raid schedule and pressure to be 100% or close to it with RA. In Nihilum, having 70% RA + meant you were a neckbeard, in Empire, 70% was the equivalent of being inactive status.
Closed Thread