Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2009, 02:02 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icecometus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Like can't you just make it just as hard as it was on live? There are enough peeps on the server to do the raids straight up. No one noticed this during Beta?
Beta was extremely understaffed. There were probably 10-15 people on including the dev team until 2-3 weeks before the server launched. then there was like 20-30.

I know I'm guilty of being little to no help before the server launched. Posted like 3 quest bugs? Guarantee its no different for 80% of the population who plays currently.
Old 12-01-2009, 02:05 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allizia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is there any real need for PoF to be locked until it's patched? I'm not pointing fingers at IB or bringing up any kind of conspiracy, but they were there for over a week, and now that other guilds are trying to do raids it's considered to easy and locked.

I understand and agree with imps not warping, and I've seen the CT script in action, but I don't understand why we can't continue to raid it while it's worked on. Nothing has changed since IB did several runs and we are just asking for something to do, there are not many raid options in classic and it's causing more competition on the few available targets.
This is the problem with racing on a progression server... you realize that your whole guild can be in full planar armor in just a few weeks? What will you do then? Cry because Air is not open? Then cry because Kunark is not open? Where does it end? I had a guy in an Unrest group complain today because "this good for legit experience, but I'm gonna log out while I wait on my friend to come PL me". This game is 10 years old... there is no reason to be in a hurry. Enjoy the ride, roll an alt, hell maybe go help some other people... this game is only as good as it's community.
Old 12-01-2009, 02:06 AM
Sarnak

Cool but you guys in IB seem like the type of folks that know the raids very well, why not clue the Devs in on the fact the raids were not working correctly after your first run?
Old 12-01-2009, 02:09 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icecometus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cool but you guys in IB seem like the type of folks that know the raids very well, why not clue the Devs in on the fact the raids were not working correctly after your first run?
This isn't finger pointing time, it was reported and is being worked on, I'm just asking for permission to go in. We have a lot of people excited about going to Plane of Fear. It seems to unlock every time the server goes down, so it doesn't even require any action.

Don't derail this into another hate post
Old 12-01-2009, 02:12 AM
Planar Protector

i agree wtih allizia!
Old 12-01-2009, 02:14 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allizia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This isn't finger pointing time, it was reported and is being worked on, I'm just asking for permission to go in. We have a lot of people excited about going to Plane of Fear.

Don't derail this into another hate post
I am not a hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] just curious... seen a similar situation on the last progression server I played on and its just interesting that the same missteps have been made with respect to the end game content. On that server 12 or so level 46s killed naggy and cleared hate and most of fear in on night... this is obviously not in the same ball park.
Old 12-01-2009, 02:16 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Um, a lot has been fixed already since we have been in there. Seriously, I swear many of you guys just sit there writing up conspiracy theories about us.

Read the patch notes and you'll find fixes since IB has been going there.
Old 12-01-2009, 02:18 AM
Sarnak

Well let me be the first to thank you if no one else has [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-01-2009, 02:20 AM
Banned

Scarelings not shadow stepping was reported the very first night we were in there...
Old 12-01-2009, 02:24 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Scarelings not shadow stepping was reported the very first night we were in there...
Cool, I understand being a little sensitive after all the attacks against you guys, I was just wondering what was up thanks for clearing that up for me. I just started last week so I need to catch up.
Closed Thread