Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2017, 12:15 AM
Fire Giant

Default Human necro starting stats

So im gonna make a human necro and im wondering what you guys would do for his starting stats. He will be somewhat twinked. low end it items mostly. a few hp mp items. He probably will never see 60 and im not much of a raider.

So, should i just dump all i can into int? or put some elsewhere?
Old 09-29-2017, 12:17 AM
Sarnak

Default int

well iksar is likely the best necro you can make, but if you are set on human int is best, plenty of mana/hit point items you will want to use later on so int gives you your best bet for stats as you get towards max level.
Old 09-29-2017, 07:22 AM
Planar Protector

The best stats would be to re-roll iksar.

Sta or Int otherwise. Both will give you mana.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 09-29-2017, 07:38 AM
Fire Giant

Best stats you can roll is a different race - Iksar

Stamina or Int, Go either all Stamina or half and half. Don't really need max Int as reaching 200+ int should not be difficult
Foxlich [60 Necromancer] Foxplosion [60 Wizard]
Foxstab [60 Rogue] /Foxcharming [60 Enchanter] / Foxfrenzy [60 Warrior]
Old 09-29-2017, 09:37 AM
Planar Protector

I don't blame you one bit for going human necro. They are uncommon for one, and they don't move like total gimps with corncobs up their behinds. They don't swing weapons like gimps either.

Honestly if someone "needs" iksar to play necro they are the ultimate min/maxer that simply can't grasp playing a MMO character race/class for other reasons besides gaining maximum advantage.

Gaining maximum advantage on the necro class is ridiculous because the class is so powerful and adept at what it can do. The spells are so efficient without iksar regen.

Having the regen is not necessary. Does it make the necro even more efficient? Yes, it does. It is not "needed" though.

It's like poisoning the evil king with 2 gallons of poison or three gallons, both are going to easily do the job. Such is the choice of the necro race.

Humans start with awful INT, I personally would put my points into INT.

Seeing STA grants hardly any health for casters (1 STA is 2.4 hps at 60) you might personally feel you'd gain more using the remaining points on another stat. I feel like the last few points remaining make no difference regarding where you stick them TBH.

STA for more health, STR to carry 5 more pounds of loot/coin, DEX because you plan to use proc weapons and think 5 DEX will help, CHA because you'd like to be a more handsome/beautiful and charming Necro, AGI because you think 5 AGI will help you dodge monsters, honestly the 5 remaining points will pretty much do nothing relevant. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-29-2017, 09:45 AM
Sarnak

Don't listen to the above wank stains saying to reroll Iksar, play what race you want.
Old 09-29-2017, 10:04 AM
Sarnak

One thing to consider if you're not trying to min/max and just have a fun char- STR is probably the one stat you'll most often wish you had more of.

INT really only raises your maximum overall mana pool. Unless you're sitting around at FM often then your mana ceiling doesn't really effect a whole lot. However if you're stuck with 75 STR then you're constantly going to be having to stop what you're doing and vendor/bank or let all that FS rot from those city guards you're feeding to your skelly sidekick.

I'd recommend 15 STR/15 INT for a fun non-raider human necro. You'll benefit every single play session from the added carrying capacity.

Also, human necros get to use Flayed Skin armor- super cool non-robe look, not too bad on stats and usually dirt-cheap. Pick some up and be a purple pain machine RAWR!
Old 09-29-2017, 10:09 AM
Fire Giant

Mustache face > INT > STR

If you are facial hair adverse then eyepatch face is 2nd place.

Take it from server #1 human enthusiast!
Old 09-29-2017, 10:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snackies [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mustache face > INT > STR

If you are facial hair adverse then eyepatch face is 2nd place.

Take it from server #1 human enthusiast!
Don't forget, female human choices offer two different Michael Jackson lookalike models too! Clearly game was developed by obvious Jackson fans from the 80s!
Old 09-29-2017, 10:16 AM
Kobold

Throw it in INT/STA, and also don't listen to people recommending Iksar. Play whatever race you like.