Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > PvP Community > PvP Rants and Flames

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 04-21-2017, 10:49 AM
Kenzi Kenzi is offline
Orc


Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 45
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twainz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Twainz out here hitting the gym on the reg and slaying bitches daily. You nerds still killing pixelated dragons in 2017?
You must know Joy Lane.
  #22  
Old 04-21-2017, 11:17 AM
Jazzy Jazzy is offline
Fire Giant

Jazzy's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: global village
Posts: 678
Default

Classy words from the aussie

Respect
__________________
JAZZY JEFF <CASUAL SCUM>
  #23  
Old 04-21-2017, 12:17 PM
blammo blammo is offline
Banned


Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 239
Default

Lol kerwin you are so fucked
  #24  
Old 04-21-2017, 01:00 PM
Retticus Retticus is offline
Banned


Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 164
Send a message via AIM to Retticus
Default

Kerwin a real cringer
  #25  
Old 04-21-2017, 01:08 PM
Nirgon Nirgon is offline
Planar Protector

Nirgon's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: :}
Posts: 12,864
Default

gettin caught and droppin dimes like a real GANGSTA
__________________

Meanwhile, I'm snaring Icewell guards to split pulls and Sebilis is still an FFA PvP zone.
Quote:
You have included 2 images in your message. You are limited to using 1 images so please go back and correct the problem and then continue again.

Images include use of smilies, the BB code [img] tag and HTML <img> tags. The use of these is all subject to them being enabled by the administrator.
  #26  
Old 04-21-2017, 01:29 PM
Tassador Tassador is online now
Planar Protector


Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 2,700
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Classy words from the aussie

Respect
Another post with no content from probably the lamest guy on the forums. Keep up the shot work [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
  #27  
Old 04-21-2017, 01:56 PM
Gardur Gardur is offline
Fire Giant

Gardur's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 881
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Another post with no content from probably the lamest guy on the forums. Keep up the shot work [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yo u need to back the fuck up.

Jazzy is a made man tread lightly.
__________________
  #28  
Old 04-21-2017, 03:42 PM
Jazzy Jazzy is offline
Fire Giant

Jazzy's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: global village
Posts: 678
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Another post with no content from probably the lamest guy on the forums. Keep up the shot work [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gottem
__________________
JAZZY JEFF <CASUAL SCUM>
  #29  
Old 04-21-2017, 05:07 PM
Viper7 Viper7 is offline
Banned


Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 31
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastagoog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I do remember that fight.
You never casted a single dps spell just healed urself and pelled.
I tried to bury dots on you and u just ran around...I got bored and gated out.

Druid on druid pvp is dead end pvp - I tried tho, you didnt.

Dont be so mad.

(P.s u might have been 2 drugged out to notice but I was casting low level dots on u)
Nah. Not how it went. I know you ran oom you were casting winged death over and over so I let you drain your mana then your dumbass started to get bombed and gated. Literally you and another druid was casting on me, why would I not run around?

Its not like how you play your pally (keyboard turn, stand there during pvp and dont know whats going on, heal someone then die)
  #30  
Old 04-21-2017, 06:09 PM
Beastagoog Beastagoog is online now
Fire Giant


Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 667
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper7 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah. Not how it went. I know you ran oom you were casting winged death over and over so I let you drain your mana then your dumbass started to get bombed and gated. Literally you and another druid was casting on me, why would I not run around?

Its not like how you play your pally (keyboard turn, stand there during pvp and dont know whats going on, heal someone then die)
lol, if that's how you want to believe it played out go for it. #drugs
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:29 PM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.