Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2014, 05:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattdog64 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am really not that upset about the money, it was just money. I am more upset about the time lost and that if I was sent a warning within the first couple weeks I would have stopped, and so would have my friends and they might all still be playing.

The events could have been handled much more professionally with a much better battle plan. Hopefully they learn from it for future players.
The warning in the Getting Started section was just a "suggested guideline" then?

I don't even...

You have GOT to be trolling us at this point.

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 03-23-2014, 05:53 PM
Fire Giant

mattdog64 gg.. now please log out of this forum and never come back, sir.
Old 03-23-2014, 05:57 PM
Aviak

He is upset and perhaps trolling at this point. I have no sympathy but I am an empathetic man Mattdog is genuinely upset. I understand what he is saying. Locate the source and eliminate it and massive 400 account bans may be averted. I do stress may. Just to play Devils advocate say the source is eliminated, other than making a strong statement such as this how would you deter someone else from following in their predecessors footsteps?
Couthor Spirithound - 45 Shaman
Pascify - 38 Enchanter
Quiet - 46 Magician
Old 03-23-2014, 06:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattdog64 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am really not that upset about the money, it was just money. I am more upset about the time lost and that if I was sent a warning within the first couple weeks I would have stopped, and so would have my friends and they might all still be playing.

The events could have been handled much more professionally with a much better battle plan. Hopefully they learn from it for future players.
If you had read the rules, maybe you wouldn't have RMT'd. Its a chance that you took, a gamble, and you lost big. Now leave with your shitty RMT friends.

Join us!!! Visit Asgard today!
Old 03-23-2014, 06:06 PM
Kobold

Was fun though, thanks for keeping my winter occupied till bike season! Good luck all!
Old 03-23-2014, 06:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
I have a level 100 SK with over 10,000 AA's on Live, he was created during Kunark and was the only character I ever played. So yes, you are correct that I do not feel like starting over from scratch especially when I am attempting to get new friends to play with me.

As for buying a fun time, we have all just purchased Wildstar. Is it EQ? No, but I can't talk anyone into staying on a server run by devs that make rash decisions.
Didn't seem like a rash decision. Looks like they took their time about it which you complained about earlier. Make up your mind.
Old 03-23-2014, 06:43 PM
Orc

Mattdog64 seems a bit upset and irrational.
Old 03-23-2014, 06:48 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daysprung [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah me too, not sure if some mistakes were made here..
Likewise. Guess you shouldn't accept any form of gifts or plat from people since you don't know where that plat is traced back to. Happy to provide bank and credit card statements if they want proof that I didn't pay anyone or whatever system logs and registry entries as proof for whatever cheating they think happen (only thing I have in the background, is normally browser and winamp, and really wouldn't have a clue what to look for) - though I admit, I HAVE changed the texture files to *gasp* have Luclin models and textures instead of "classic". Perhaps that was my crime.

Either way, doesn't worry me that much - I've only been here for a month or two, so really haven't dedicated enough time to the char to matter. Feel a lot more sorry for people who have been here way way longer and got wrongly accused and banned through this.

Peace.
Old 03-23-2014, 07:00 PM
Skeleton

The fact that Rogean and crew allowed this in the first place, and now it got out of control like this, is no one's fault but their own. Like i've heard alot of others say on different sites, RMT will never be stopped, you can ban, ban, ban, but you started the fire, and now its too hot to put out, sorry.

Like I heard from another member on another site, I wonder how many of those who got banned donated to the p99 server, site, etc? thats a good question, im sure there were quite a few. Oh well another loss on your end.

SoE runs their games better than these circus clowns, and thats a bad , bad thing lol.

You guys can reply, flame me all you want, but I always get the last word, I always do, so reply, say this, say that, I will not be reading it.

you cant STAND RMT, well , good luck stopping it lol. Cute though, Very cute.
Old 03-23-2014, 07:04 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dredxzer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The fact that Rogean and crew allowed this in the first place, and now it got out of control like this, is no one's fault but their own. Like i've heard alot of others say on different sites, RMT will never be stopped, you can ban, ban, ban, but you started the fire, and now its too hot to put out, sorry.

Like I heard from another member on another site, I wonder how many of those who got banned donated to the p99 server, site, etc? thats a good question, im sure there were quite a few. Oh well another loss on your end.

SoE runs their games better than these circus clowns, and thats a bad , bad thing lol.

You guys can reply, flame me all you want, but I always get the last word, I always do, so reply, say this, say that, I will not be reading it.

you cant STAND RMT, well , good luck stopping it lol. Cute though, Very cute.
This may have not stopped it, but damn, it felt great to log on today and see the progress.

Join us!!! Visit Asgard today!
Closed Thread