Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2020, 08:54 PM
Planar Protector

So the linking of items and juvenile behavior of Castle members.... The second generation of Eq'ers is playing on P99. Imagine how you were when you were 14 and exploring this game(or would have been if you had started at 14 years old). I know I did some things I am not proud of on live back in the day. I learned from them and grew up a bit. Maybe the OP could be a little more understanding.

Also note that castle sends tells to randoms that are unguilded with invite offers. Not the best way to get high quality people, but a good way to get a high volume and weed out the weak.

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Old 09-09-2020, 03:15 AM
Aviak

Castle is a very good guild. I've had many great interactions with them and Poatus has been nothing but pleasant with us.

-Razimuth
Old 09-09-2020, 03:21 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delekhan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Castle is a very good guild. I've had many great interactions with them and Poatus has been nothing but pleasant with us.

-Razimuth
I mean Potatus, damn phone autocorrect.
Old 09-09-2020, 05:00 AM
Banned

Seal Team are 100% the problem with this entire Project. There is no reason to have "super fat uber nerd guild #1" that monopolizes everything and results in the staff having to enforce taking turns and all that extra work bullshit.

If people played for fun and to enjoy themselves while shooting the shit with others in the community instead of trying to build some uber mega ultimate elf character in full unstoppable raid dragon ballz shit - there wouldn't be a need for all the extra horseshit. And the staff could do all kinds of cool stuff for the community.
Old 09-09-2020, 05:15 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kief [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seal Team are 100% the problem with this entire Project. There is no reason to have "super fat uber nerd guild #1" that monopolizes everything and results in the staff having to enforce taking turns and all that extra work bullshit.

If people played for fun and to enjoy themselves while shooting the shit with others in the community instead of trying to build some uber mega ultimate elf character in full unstoppable raid dragon ballz shit - there wouldn't be a need for all the extra horseshit. And the staff could do all kinds of cool stuff for the community.

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.
Old 09-09-2020, 08:22 AM
Banned

I'm in a guild that competes with ST for 7-day stuff, camps, etc. Can't really blame people for wanting to be the best at things. If you want a participation trophy, there's plenty of TLP servers around.
Old 09-09-2020, 01:54 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kief [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It needed to be said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
You are #1 most toxic.
Old 09-09-2020, 03:49 PM
Kobold

Quote:

your expectations are unreasonable. you're nice, but this is not how rl nerds work
<Ad Nauseum>

Xwing @aliciousness 60 Hierophant
<Dial a Port>
Old 09-09-2020, 04:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tankwipe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
your expectations are unreasonable. you're nice, but this is not how rl nerds work
no no no. His expectations are entirely reasonable. Unfortunately, most people are assholes.
Old 09-09-2020, 04:42 PM
Sarnak

Everybody needs a chance in their life to flex on fools. Most nerds only get to do it in the pixelized realms. I get it.
Closed Thread