Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2019, 04:12 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by baakss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Plane of sky...? Dawn Believers? I think we went late on sky one week and apologized?

What am I missing?
Yep, dawn believers. It's great when earthquakes/repops are on sundays, we can actually do sky content instead of being constrained to islands 1-4 or 7
Old 10-18-2019, 04:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damarous [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Re: sky rotation, it's nice to have a rotation, however when you can't stick to the rules of the rotation it really doesn't mean much. We consistently are blocked from content in sky due to Riot not clearing during their slot and moving into ours.
Has this been forwarded to leadership? I mean I don't believe we think we're pushing into the DB rotation slot on a regular basis, otherwise it'd be addressed.

There was one week that was late for sure, but since then none that I can think of.

Maybe it's simply a timing issue that should be worked out?
Old 10-18-2019, 04:14 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damarous [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yep, dawn believers. It's great when earthquakes/repops are on sundays, we can actually do sky content instead of being constrained to islands 1-4 or 7
Well Island 6 we rotate with you guys due to the 12 hour respawn. Island 5 should be an 8 hour respawn?
Old 10-18-2019, 04:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by baakss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Has this been forwarded to leadership? I mean I don't believe we think we're pushing into the DB rotation slot on a regular basis, otherwise it'd be addressed.

There was one week that was late for sure, but since then none that I can think of.

Maybe it's simply a timing issue that should be worked out?
We spent a literal month chasing leadership minimum once a week, we've also petitioned regarding issues. No response from anything. Server's favorite raiding guild can do no wrong and gives no shits.
Old 10-18-2019, 04:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Re: sky rotation, it's nice to have a rotation, however when you can't stick to the rules of the rotation it really doesn't mean much. We consistently are blocked from content in sky due to Riot not clearing during their slot and moving into ours.
Sounds like your leadership needs to talk to Arthion or Planarity.
Old 10-18-2019, 04:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
We spent a literal month chasing leadership minimum once a week, we've also petitioned regarding issues. No response from anything. Server's favorite raiding guild can do no wrong and gives no shits.
There's leadership on nearly 24/7. And a UN channel. And discord. And the forums.
Old 10-18-2019, 04:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds like your leadership needs to talk to Arthion or Planarity.
Honestly at this point, it's more fun to talk shit in RnF. Got burned out chasing raid leaders/officers in RIOT with no resolution. Kind of burned out on it at this point.
Old 10-18-2019, 04:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's leadership on nearly 24/7. And a UN channel. And discord. And the forums.
Let me rephrase:

We would reach out to people regarding issues, get a different name every time we asked; was told "oh, we'll take care of it it won't happen again" cue it happening again at the earliest possible time.
Old 10-18-2019, 04:19 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Well, I haven't kept track really, considering we have had consistent issues since RIOT formed, so it's possible they aren't raiding HoT anymore? Beats me honestly.

Well this is an issue that has existed as long as the rotation unfortunately, because certain mobs are 12 hour spawns it creates a situation where it's pretty much impossible for every slot to always be guaranteed the 12 hour spawns, simply because there isn't enough time in the day.

I understand how it can be frustrating for Dawn Believers to not always be able to kill the 12 hour mobs, but it's my understanding that the guilds had a system in place to essentially rotate on which guild would be killing the 12 hour mobs that week.
Old 10-18-2019, 04:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endonde [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well this is an issue that has existed as long as the rotation unfortunately, because certain mobs are 12 hour spawns it creates a situation where it's pretty much impossible for every slot to always be guaranteed the 12 hour spawns, simply because there isn't enough time in the day.

I understand how it can be frustrating for Dawn Believers to not always be able to kill the 12 hour mobs, but it's my understanding that the guilds had a system in place to essentially rotate on which guild would be killing the 12 hour mobs that week.
We had a solid agreement with PS prior to RIOT's creation and rarely if ever had an issue, so it seems more like you just want to say "stop bitching" more than "sorry for your luck".

We don't need every island every weekend, just adherence to an agreement would be nice really. Right now we have to plan our sky raids when we port up to sky because we have no idea what will be up.

Last week spiroc lord didn't spawn until 11pm eastern
Closed Thread