Yes 14 41.18%
No 15 44.12%
7,057 day anniversary 10 29.41%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2021, 03:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You and everyone you love will die horribly if you let the monsters out of the gate, even if they are your own. Like in ways I cannot illustrate or describe in words. I've seen it.
This is why literally everyone of a sane disposition needs to stop buying into the media-generated phantasy being brigaded before us over the past 18 months. "Politics" is not this exciting in real life, y'all need to get a grip before you get shot in the neck mistaking LARP for real life.
Old 01-18-2021, 03:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Malice in their hearts is what FOX news says about stuff they dont understand, dont jump right into the pool because the old people got out and now the democrats are in it.

Your fear of redneck people, is not more valid than granny annie's fear of black people.
Have you ever bothered to read the comments on Fox news about killing demonrats and fucking trannies with baseball bats? That isn't fear, it's absolute hatred. And I am not afraid of rednecks. I love rednecks. There are a lot of liberal (if u want to use that retarded ass word) rednecks. Who are very kewl with me, and I them, I get along fine with cowboys who love jesus and aren't threatening to shoot me for wearing lipstick. Or having a feminine voice. DO NOT MAKE THIS ABOUT ME. I don't bear these dumb ass prejudices.

If you don't want to respect the law. Or the results of one of the most vetted and fairest elections in history. You are not a good guy with a gun. And you are trampling the rights of others because of your false beliefs that confirm your hatred of any and all opposition to your way of thinking. You chose to not care. And that is a deadly sin. It will destroy you. As surely as it destroyed me.

The worst part of this, is those people rioting are so freee and so empowered, they can actually solve their own problems and create their own wealth, but they want to blame their problems on others. Those people should truly be cut lose, without a social safety net to look after them, and should be discriminated against, forced to conform. A lot of them are just angry because they don't have even more power and wealth, when they already sit pleasantly at the top of many piles of human luxury.

Just like I was.

They should get exactly what they want. They deserve the universe they are working so hard to create.

Hypocrisy will destroy you, your nation. And anything you create. Or do. It will poison everything until it burns to the ground, and maybe we are drowning in our forefathers hypocrisy. Your children's children will drown in your hypocrisy.

I put my money where my mouth is, and despite all odds, I tried to do the right things and have a little bit of integrity and not make the problem worse.

I'm not afraid of these people.

I'm angry with them. I am ashamed of them. I am bitter.

And I want them to get over themselves and get better. So that the human species can move on to better things than trying to fuck over our neighbors for a microwave dinner in extra plastic.

I'm done here with this thread.
Last edited by magnetaress; 01-18-2021 at 04:06 PM..
Old 01-18-2021, 04:02 PM
Planar Protector

^ (i lied i did one more edit) final fucking edit, peace out ya motherfuckers. don't die in some insurgency bullshit drama over what brand of fucked up bullshit you subscribe too
Last edited by magnetaress; 01-18-2021 at 04:06 PM..
Old 01-18-2021, 04:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your fear of redneck people, is not more valid than granny annie's fear of black people.
As we all know, punishing someone for breaking the law means you're just as bad.
Old 01-18-2021, 05:16 PM
Banned

Did I change or did Jibartik change? It wasn't that long ago that we were at odds, now it seems we're seeing eye to eye. Progress?

If I ever make this statement about Lune or Fenin please notify the barbarian with the spear to come eviscerate me.

PS: Lune does love to see Elon unhappy. Truly sick.
Old 01-18-2021, 05:56 PM
Banned

Jibartik seems to have changed, the noise has him upset [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

On the up side I saw grammy today and she is no longer freaking out

PS elon is a creepy dude with kids by 4 women and the latest one is already very sad. His stock price is also totally BS juiced to get him his megapay tranches. He's the world's most successful grifter

PPS im sad for the dead lady and the overreaction to this and you had me marked as a CCP agent jibartik, so you can chill out. it's just the TVbots who wanna eat people and they alllways have
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 01-18-2021 at 06:01 PM..
Old 01-18-2021, 06:16 PM
Banned

Musk also tweeted on the day of the riots, "The most entertaining outcome is the most likely."

Follow his twitter feed to get a glimpse into him. He's a sicko. I promise, and if you haven't noticed my promises about character have been vindicated here a thousand times.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 01-18-2021 at 06:20 PM..
Old 01-18-2021, 06:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
You know I was proud to be a lefty because I was smart enough to say muslims aren’t inherently evil. The same goes for every working class stiff and every poor person of every race religion and creed.

But all it takes is for my fellow lefties to throw their empathy out the window, and their calls for peace unity and progress down the drain, is to find out a person is a conservative.

Then they sound exactly like Fox News. There’s no difference between a liberal who hates conservatives, and Tucker Carlson.
You sounds like such a conservative. You do know there is nothing between "kill them all" and "love them all". Like, a pretty WIDE gulf of emotions and situations. You pretend like storming the capital is not an actual attack on our country. When you ATTACK a nations capital, you should expect to die. You think any other nation would have let that happen? get ahold of yourself..
Last edited by Gravydoo II; 01-18-2021 at 06:45 PM..
Old 01-18-2021, 06:37 PM
Planar Protector

The left is happy for increased security and razer wire being setup everywhere, and I'm the one that changed? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

What's next, armed security is suddenly OK at school? Yeesh.
Old 01-18-2021, 06:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
The left is happy for increased security and razer wire being setup everywhere, and I'm the one that changed? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

What's next, armed security is suddenly OK at school? Yeesh.
Haven't you heard?

Standing still for a minute makes you the biggest piece of shit in the world.
Literally Hitler.
Closed Thread